Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Shanikas Pantry

This app has been amazing, we are a restaurant and during COVID had to make another business quickly to help keep cash flow. This was one of those apps you install and it just works. Easy to use, very efficient support when I had questions, very customizable. Would recommend this app to anyone who needs to schedule delivery's or store pickups on a certain day.

November 26, 2020

Zibo a casa tua!

I've contacted support 3 times and every time they solved my issues. Easy app to install and does what I need. I recommend it!

November 26, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

PickupNettiesCountryBakery

I've been using the app for a few weeks now in three different shopify stores. It's exactly what we needed, and has all the flexibility we need for a complex production/delivery schedule. The customer service is outstanding, and they have been very quick to help me overcome any hurdles.

November 6, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Pat! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

desicart.co.uk

APP is very much user-friendly
And their support team is very much helpful And it is affordable, I strongly recommend to other merchants

Dowóz Kwiatów

Nice application, helps me with the functioning of the store. Much cheaper that the competitive one. Helpful staff :)

MJC Confections

Excellent service. Helped me configure the app in a unique way for our business. Will continue to use after the free trial.

Taiwanese Beef Noodles Melbourne

The online support is great and will always help you out! Even helped out with the code in the backend! Chandni is especially awesome!

ShippingNetties

The makers of this app really do offer fast support, which is important, because when you're trying out a new app, you need to know right away if it can fulfill your needs. The settings are easy to work with, their documentation is extensive, and the presentation of the date and time picker is nice and simple.

Forage Farm Shop & Kitchen

The online support is great and will always help you out, so you never feel in the lurch with the app! Binal and Manoj are especially brilliant.

Dodo Bakes

I used this app to help me add multiple options to one product type where variants wasn't able to do the job. I was finding this extremely difficult (trying to work around it for weeks) and this solved the problem immediately and allowed me to set my website live! super easy to use and looks great on the website.