Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

billigbuket.nu

Great app that makes my webshop way easier to manage. Lots of options for customizing the look and way of operating the calendar. The few questions I've had has easily been answered by the support team who were always very helpful and quick to reply.

Feast It Deli

I have very limited CSS + HTML knowledge, this app does EVERYTHING you think it'll need you to do. What's even better, if you are stuck, they are extremely responsive. They go the extra mile to make sure the App works the way you want it to. I want to shout out Chandni specifically who put up with my silly questions and she is the BEST! Couldn't recommend this app and the service enough.

Jungle House

For normal use is still fine, but hope in the future can add in more features like shipping fees based on areas or postcode. Customer services are very helpful. Keep it up!

Swallowtail Farms, Inc.

The app works great and does just what I need it to do. It's easy to use and to customize for my specific needs. I had a few minor installation glitches with another conflicting app. Chandna and Binal were very helpful in finding the solution and fixing the problem.

Anndol Floral

Superb customer service, the team was super helpful in solving the issues we had. Thank you so much.

Ambiento

Amazing customer service, the guys were incredibly helpful and replied in literally 20 seconds! Recommended!

LikeWildflower.sg

This application is great! We used this app for our customer to select the local delivery date and time. It's simple and easy to understand. Love the interface of their user's view in app too. It makes it really easy to edit the options and update the details as required. Great app!

Fathom Seafood

It does what it says it does. And if you run into any issues, a quick message to the support team has always gotten back within 24 hours. And they are always developing it to do more. definitely recommend.

Sweet Talk

Great app and the support team are amazing. Super fast and helpful when I had an issue with the placement on the shop front of the app.

Cake Mail

amazing app and support is amazing also :) it works perfectly. I had a few issues which fixed by the support team within an hour.