Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Forever Gifts

I've used this app for almost a year now. I ship greeting cards and gifts. For a few years I just took in the orders and shipped them as they came in. I knew it wasn't perfect. But I did install this app and it definitely helps customers buy now, select a future date, instead of waiting for a future date to place the order (and probably not come back). The app is stable and the one time I needed help with the app they were online and quick.

November 26, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

La Green Touch

very professionnal and very pratique for delivery time ! you can add the postal code to split by product

All'Ortolano

Molto semplice ed intuitiva, facilissima da configurare, merita più di 5 stelle. Dimenticavo il supporto via Skype è veramente tempestivo. Grazie mille

Shanikas Pantry

This app has been amazing, we are a restaurant and during COVID had to make another business quickly to help keep cash flow. This was one of those apps you install and it just works. Easy to use, very efficient support when I had questions, very customizable. Would recommend this app to anyone who needs to schedule delivery's or store pickups on a certain day.

Zibo a casa tua!

I've contacted support 3 times and every time they solved my issues. Easy app to install and does what I need. I recommend it!

PickupNettiesCountryBakery

I've been using the app for a few weeks now in three different shopify stores. It's exactly what we needed, and has all the flexibility we need for a complex production/delivery schedule. The customer service is outstanding, and they have been very quick to help me overcome any hurdles.

November 6, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Pat! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

desicart.co.uk

APP is very much user-friendly
And their support team is very much helpful And it is affordable, I strongly recommend to other merchants

Dowóz Kwiatów

Nice application, helps me with the functioning of the store. Much cheaper that the competitive one. Helpful staff :)

MJC Confections

Excellent service. Helped me configure the app in a unique way for our business. Will continue to use after the free trial.

Taiwanese Beef Noodles Melbourne

The online support is great and will always help you out! Even helped out with the code in the backend! Chandni is especially awesome!