Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Dodo Bakes

I used this app to help me add multiple options to one product type where variants wasn't able to do the job. I was finding this extremely difficult (trying to work around it for weeks) and this solved the problem immediately and allowed me to set my website live! super easy to use and looks great on the website.

November 6, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

A Box of Stories

Thanks to the customisation options within the app, we have been able to use it to allow customers to order in advance and select future shipping dates, and the compatibility with Bold Subscriptions has made it perfect for us

It's a Wrap

I've used this app on multiple stores and the support has been great since the very beginning. They're willing to help and the best is that it provides the functionality we're looking for without too many complications.

La' Vesta Floral Design

It offers the date on both shipping & local pickup options for customer to choose on it. Even customer can choose different time/ time slot for pickup services. It's a nice app to try out. Not to mention their customer support are friendly enough to help you out.

Eggie

We had an issue with the checkout page, which was very quickly sorted by the customer service. Amazing work, thank you for help!

October 20, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Kris! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Flower Bridge

This app is convenient and easy to use, if you confused somewhere, contact the developer, they will help you to work it out!!! Very professional work! They are always friendly and helpful!

Iroha india

Often times, it doesn't work properly.
Customers are able to go to the checkout page without selecting a delivery date.

Hi there,
Sorry to hear about that and I really apologize for the inconvenience you had with the app.
We have a solution for the checkout problem, so please get in touch with us via live chat we have provided inside the app.

The Sassafras Providore

I used this app for a catering venue and find that been able to offer customer both the option of delivery and pick up is perfect

大田市場直送.com

The support is great.
I'm Japanese, so I'm not good at telling, but this app is easy to use.
I think that the reason why you can intuitively select the days and dates that cannot be selected is because the setting UI is excellent. It is still in the trial stage, but we are considering whether it is possible to switch the delivery selection date at a specific time.

Marble Wagyu

Excellent Support. Still in our trial period and keen to see what else this app has to offer. The only thing that would require a minor tweak is the ability to customize the entire scheduler to suit different themes.