Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Wanting Kimchi

Truly useful. This is the only app that lets the merchant specify/limit the delivery date and time slots. It is not a one-trick pony like many other apps which I have tried and most importantly the backend interface is reasonably easy to understand and configure. Customer support has been prompt and excellent so far. . In addition, there are extra features which you can subscribe to at a reasonable price. Support has been very good.

Cucu' Delivery

This is a great app that works for us 100%. We were looking for an app that can allow delivery times by using time slots and this one works great. Customer service team is fast and reliable.
They were able to solve our issue in 10min :)
We strongly recommend this app.

Officeflower

Great customer service, Help me out to fix the error and been very patient with my questions. 100% Recommended

Deviled Egg Co.

This app is so easy to use and the support is beyond helpful. I am very satisfied with it! Without this app, our team would not be able to successfully run our business. I love that you can exclude days or that you can have deliveries be on any day of the week.

Boostfoods.com

Really intuitive and easy to use and and fantastic customer support! I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to improve their customers' experience.

Furama RiverFront

App works great. Have in on all my stores. Live chat support is really helpful in resolving my issues!

AO Broth

App works great! support was really helpful and timely with their responses. hopefully they are able to keep up the good work!

Willow Farm Butchers

Easy to use and support is readily available. Early days but seems to perform exactly as it is supposed to!

SPOTS

Great service - the team was able to tweak everything to our specifications and always there to help!

Le Tropiques

This app is perfect for my business I run an online flower shop. If you're not tech savy they can definitely help assist you. One of my favourite parts of the app is you can make sure it's compulsory for your customers to use before payment and the fact that you can block out dates or make deliveries start two days from the day it's purchased. If you work a lone this gives a lot of time to prep for the delivery.

April 2, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much!