Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Firstrow

We have been using this app for scheduled deliveries and it works like a charm. Customer support team is also very flexible, responsive and helpful. Manoj was able to fix our issue with the delivery date within the order confirmation mail straight away. Can definitely recommend this app.

April 8, 2021

My Eternal Flower

I am still doing the trial to see if it works well with my store but I am very happy with the service from the developers. They replied instantly and have been helping with all my issues. thank you!

the adamson at home

The app is honestly great , works perfectly fine and if one day you have an issue with it or something doesnt work properly you can always go to the helpdesk and they are very kind and very good in helping with the issues , specially Binal ! thank you so much this is great

Asiri Blooms

Great app with lots of options and customizations. Thank you Manoj for your kind help setting the calendar for us! Recommended.

kachimo

I use this app to make me control the delivery date per product.
And it works well with a nice and friendly customer support team.
Thank you so much!

Chez Joy Florist

It is working well, the customer service is very good, answered all our questions online. Well due to shopify blocks lots of access, so do not expect the apps could sync the delivery status with shopify, the ordering list provided in the apps could help you see the order you need to deliver. but you still have to update status in shopify.

SundayInScotland

I had an issue about using the app but the support team reply very quickly and solved the issue immediately. Thank you for your help.

FuramaXclusive Asoke

I'm using it for all of my stores. Setup and installation was easy for most of my stores. Support team is excellent in assisting to get the app set up and working when I encountered any issue. They have live chat support, and that helps a great deal when you just need to have a simple question answered.

ALYALE

I had an issue about using the app but since the support team is very nice and supportive the issue was fixed immediately. Thank you so much for providing a very nice support team!

Nimmersatt Catering

Very kind support. Fast replys. Needed help concerning some adjustments. Perfect communication. Could not be better.