In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery, Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

De Maravilla Tapas

Great app. Big shoutout to the tech team! amazing customer service! This app makes everything easy!!!

Benedict

This app is flawless and their support is awesome! Always there to help and super friendly. We are very very happy and highly recommend LogBase apps.

MS. READ (M) Sdn Bhd

This app works exactly as I wanted it to be. There are some features which could be done to improve the overall performance and efficiency of the app which I would give it only 4 stars, but their customer service is superb and swift in handling technical issues. So 5 stars for you!

BigFoot BBQ

We tried a few different apps, some more expensive, some cheaper. This app comes with more then just functionality. It comes with an amazing team both from customer service and tech support. Quick replies almost any time of day. Super knowledgeable, and they go above and beyond any expectations. Their tech support even fixed issues I was having with other apps. They are also willing to work with other developers to ensure their app integrates with other things. I wish they made more apps I would use them for everything I need.

Brasserie Provisions

This application is astounding. Our company has a unique schedule and we were unable to use the basic features within Shopify. This application allows us to adapt our unique delivery and and pick up service and make it a reality. The support we received from LogBase was the best I have ever experienced. If you ever need to customize your delivery and pick up service -- this is the best software and service you will ever encounter. They are amazing!

Happy Day Juice Co.

So regardless of the app itself, which I am loving so far after working through the setup, the support is AMAZING and makes this app the best out there. Honestly, I am confident in using this app moving forward simply because of the wonderful support provided. I went into the free support zoom meeting with one question and ended up getting help optimizing the app beyond what I thought was possible. Thank you all for this app and your continuous support!

Grübb Deli

This app is perfect for everything I've thrown at it. I have three zones of deliveries, all at different prices and all with free shipping over £20. Can set the zones with full postcodes or partial matches and it works amazingly. Can easily customise the look of the cart mechanics to suit your theme and the options for setting specific days for delivery and lead times is crucial and flawless. And then there is the support, they cannot do enough for you and they are available 24/7. They reply instantly and any changes or big jobs are done within 12 hours, if not there and then. The team have made big changes based just off my questions and they literally cannot do enough to help. I honestly wouldn't bother wasting your time trying other apps because I have tried them all and they dont even come close to the functionality and support of this one by LogBase.

Local Market MK

Excellent app & very good customer service, they helped me to set-up the customer chosen delivery date across checkout, order confirmations & order status pages.

The Sorbus Tree

If I could give a 100000 (or more) star review I would! I have never experienced such incredible customer service in my life. Every single brick wall I hit, any time I had a query and needed some assistance there was someone right there to help and find a solution or best case work-around. Kumar in particular (and Sree) I simply cannot praise more highly. Thank you so much for all you've done to help with the launch of my site and the ongoing support you are continuing to provide. With warmest wishes and my deepest thanks, Hannah (Operations Director at The Sorbus Tree).

Christmas at Wesley's

Got to say hands down some incredible technical support with these guys. Was on a tight deadline and experienced some issues - they got back to me within 6 hours and basically ran through everything from start to finish to make sure all was working.
Special thanks to Kumar!