In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery | Reviews

by LogBase

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

The Place Toronto

The software integration performance is excellent to achieve the basic needs, and the service is very good to solve user problems very quickly.

This Little Cakery

Cannot rate this highly enough. Siva was AMAZING. After so many issues using other Apps, Siva solved all my issues over one zoom call and installed the application for me.
10/10 would reccomend. THANK YOU SIVA

CQUA

The support provided by Siva was fantastic. 2 hours of support! He managed to resolve my problem and we have a workaround to use their app to serve my purpose.

The Caffeine Experience

This is the only few apps that can settle my issues with the different delivery locations and different options. I am surprised but they are fabulous! the Zoom call went on for 45mins + 45 mins + 45 mins. I did not stop telling my friends of this app's service! its really what service is about!.

Northern Botanicals

Siva was really outstanding. I think this app will do everything I need it to. Fantastic customer service.

Made in ピエール・エルメ

I wanted to add the function of pick up in stores. A specific item is pick up only and other products have options of pick up or delivery. The app has English only, but they quickly helped me to set up Japanese translation. Great app and Great support.

Simpls

They are excellent to work with and the app functions great. It has a lot of great settings and is flexible! Support is top notch.

Basque by Leo

the customer service it's what really make this app worth it! 5/5 recommended. The assistance to make something happen it was fast and efficient

Wrapped.

We worked with Sree with the Customer Success Team and they are very helpful and had speedy replies.

nemesis

Great app. Raj and the team offer incredible support and are very friendly. Would certainly recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28