In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery, Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

ORIZUMÉ

This app's functionality and service blows every other app out of the water. I tried installing every delivery/pickup calendar app I could find on the app store, and only this one ended up fitting our needs because its features are so much richer and more developed than the others. The UI is easy and pleasant to use, and the customer service team is amazing. If you want a well-made app that will work for you long term and grow with your business's needs, this is the one. Service: Annie and her team were always available for zoom calls and worked extensively with me to make sure that the app looked great with my store theme. Every request was fulfilled within a few hours, and I am honestly so impressed - this is probably the best service I have encountered working with any app on Shopify. If you're wondering why this app only has 5 star reviews (you will NEVER find this on another Shopify app), there is a good reason for it. You will be in good hands!

Tapafina

Very quick and efficient customer service. They assist you and help you with any issues. It's so easy to work with them.

Cielo Lindo Studio

I just installed the app and it was very easy to set up. I did have complications with two things but i was rapidly assisted! Their customer service is EXCEPTIONAL!!!! Definitely recommend!

Pardon My French Treats

This app has all the options I was looking for. Excellent help support. Helped me fix all my issues. Can't wait to start taking orders

Mackerelcake

I've been using this app for a week and it's a great app. The tech team and customer support team is always there answering almost right away and they always step forward to help me with setting up and solving issues by zoom and guiding me with a helpful link. The way they do is very professional with genuine care. This app helped so much for me to set up with detailed functionalities for my business and I've been looking for this kind of app for months! Thank you again for your service.

Backbone Floral & Vintage

Amazing customer service. Easy to get a hold of and great communication. Easy to work with and gets to the root of the issue fast.

Brownie Eats Sweet Treats

Perfect app. Just what I'm after. The team were very helpful over a zoom call to go through all of my settings to make sure everything was set up correctly as I had a couple of requests which I didn't know were possible. I'm able to set up different calendars for different products which has been an issue on a previous app. Full stars and can't wait to continue using the app. Thank you again!

Jeditreats

easy to use, and tech support is amazing. Thank you Kumar for your patience and all your help. Definitely excited to start using it

Amour Desserts

The team has been super helpful in assisting us in setting up delivery& pickup on our store due to our complicated delivery settings. We're live with the app for almost a week now, so far so good. Happy with how its working out so far! Try it out and get in touch with them via zoom to get help, their support have been quite impressive!

Sol Thai Kitchen

This app has been the only way we were able to create a digital food pickup/delivery platform on Shopify. Anytime I need support the guys answer immediately on the app chat. It’s like they never sleep... but very thankful. Loving the new improvements also! Thanks guys. - solthaikitchen

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19