Order Delivery Estimation

Order Delivery Estimation

Free plan available. 4-day free trial.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
August 12, 2020

Brilliant app! Ive been looking for an app like this for a while. It does exactly what it says and is really easy to set up. Must have app to keep customers informed of shipping times. My shipping times are long so added a covid-19 message after the dates to notify about delays. Very handy.

Pizarkle
Edited August 12, 2020

I would love this app, as it is a great tool to manage customer's expectation on the date of delivery. Avoid complaints to the shop after placing order.

However, the app doesn't work on my shop after a period of time, although I always enabled the app.

I am truly thankful for the immediate help from the team, once I contacted them! They fixed my problem within an hour! All pages work well on my site now :) :) :)

Good Childhood
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 10, 2020

I love this app! I use it to display the time my customers can expect to receive their product(s). This app is very easy to use.

Red Lip Boutique
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited August 5, 2020

i like this app im just getting used to using the app i dont know how it works properly but i just got it.i enjoy using the app its easy to use when you know what your doing

Make Love Fab
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 4, 2020

Great app, great support :-) I downloaded it yesterday and had I problem and the support team was able to solve it quickly.

Leonard
Switzerland
August 2, 2020

Best app ever. Thank You and keep it up.

WEARGENICS
Sri Lanka
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 27, 2020

The app does what it says. however, i'm struggling in adding all the products in one go. also, for some reason the app doesn't show my remaining product pages. it get stuck at the first page with the loading icon. other than that all is fine.

Montagati
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 10 days
July 26, 2020

Very useful app and really great customer service. I have asked something special for me and developer supported me immediately and modify it how I wanted. Thank you so much!

SFdizayn
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
July 25, 2020

I wish we could use this app however this is no support for setting different timelines for different shipping zones or shipping methods. Your only option (that I can find at the time of writing this review) is to set a blanket "x" day(s) shipping time on your product.

There is not enough tools to offer an accurate time frame that we can stand behind at this time. However we look forward to seeing this app updated in the future to support different time frames based on the customer's location.

Exotic Wings and Pet Things
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 25, 2020

Great app. The customer love to know how long shipping will be. I am happy to be using this app. Also they had fast customer service.

Only4less