Order Delivery Estimation

Order Delivery Estimation

by Pleximus

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

calypsojewelery

This app is great and I love that it has a free plan. It would be nice if the display of delivery times could be set in time frame and not just one specific date. other than this, awesome app!

Moto-Rad

Great app, Simple to use. I would just like to have the option of assigning different delivery dates to variants within the same product.

Eveling

This app is perfect for informing customers about the delivery date before they order. It does a great job to preventing potentially cancelled orders when customers are unaware of the delivery lead time and want to cancel their order because of their schedule. Pleximus also provides excellent support in case the app needs a small adjustment for your theme.

ozclickcart

I use this app to estimate delivery date for my store. Very useful & works perfectly fine. Highly recommended.

Giroty

Thank you for the very useful and fast assistance! The application works normally and fulfils its utility.

Bags@Ushop17

Easy install and integration. Works fine on both desktop and mobile sites. The free version is good enough for English-only shops.

LuxLiv Interiors

Very good app if you have a limited amount of products. If you have more products like our store it is very hard to maintain delivery times. (For example no select all button available and limited options to filter.) Asked the customer service team twice to help me but never got a reply. Considering to look for another app now.

July 2, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback to us here.
Right now our app does not have too much filter functionality. We have noted down your request so that we may consider this in future app updates. Thank you for your input.

maxzol

Thank you very much, the app looks great in my store. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddfff

The Sweet Treat Co

Sorry but I had a major issue with the app not recognising Saturday and Sunday as not working days.
Support did not seem to understand my issue and the tone of language in the emails was very abrupt as if they were right and I was wrong!
Gave up in the end as did they. Just told me it was my logic at fault

Giuliano Italia

Great customer service, helped me install it super quick! It was exactly what I was looking for, most apps are paid and this one was FREE!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8