Order Delivery Estimation

Order Delivery Estimation

Free plan available. 4-day free trial.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
May 11, 2022

Thanks for the hard work and helping us out by making things easier, this app helps with showing customers estimate arrival times

Discount Storez
South Africa
Time spent using app: 13 days
Pleximus replied May 13, 2022

Thanks for your feedback! 😊 We are so glad that you are happy with our app. We are always here for you! Thanks for choosing Pleximus!

January 13, 2022

This APP is very useful , Easy to use effective and I wish that you can control the background based on template Design. Overall I am Happy with it as it is.

Easy Electronix
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited December 6, 2021

works fine I currently use the free version maybe you can implate a donor button because I don't like monthly payments but I'm okay with a one-time payment..............................................

Olouka
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 21 days
November 24, 2021

Love it! It works very conveniently and it looks professional as well. And the free version works perfectly too.

trus.
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
November 2, 2021

This app is not working. i've tried multiple times to make it work but unfortunately its not working as it is shown. do not install

Nooras
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
October 15, 2021

This app is great and I love that it has a free plan. It would be nice if the display of delivery times could be set in time frame and not just one specific date. other than this, awesome app!

calypsojewelery
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited October 7, 2021

Great app, Simple to use. I would just like to have the option of assigning different delivery dates to variants within the same product.

Moto-Rad
Mexico
September 17, 2021

This app is perfect for informing customers about the delivery date before they order. It does a great job to preventing potentially cancelled orders when customers are unaware of the delivery lead time and want to cancel their order because of their schedule. Pleximus also provides excellent support in case the app needs a small adjustment for your theme.

Eveling
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 11, 2021

I use this app to estimate delivery date for my store. Very useful & works perfectly fine. Highly recommended.

ozclickcart
July 19, 2021

Thank you for the very useful and fast assistance! The application works normally and fulfils its utility.

Giroty