Order Delivery Estimation

Order Delivery Estimation

by Pleximus

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

ClickExpress

I like this app but she didnt let me set Delivery by date day to. I like to set a day with out counting function. All the rest is perfect

MarbleWallpaper.co.uk

Updating my review to 1 star as the app no longer works and they haven't responded to my support request....

SolaFlowerStore

Simple setup and easy to understand. This app is very helpful to set an ETA for my customers for them to know when their product will arrive. Recommended.

Baby Bubble online

Simply the best! Highly recommended! Allows to edit individual products as well as in bulk, you may check how it looks on my store babybubbleonline.com

DENTAMED USA

very good app.......................................................................................

SHERATIQUE

Beautiful App!! Does what it says. Simple and looks neat on my product page. I found what I've been looking for. Thank you!

cozycozyhome

I use it in my store and it's very easy to use and super usefull, thank you very much to your developers, im a developer too and i know that the feedback it´s very important!

MyLasso Deals

awesome app to use, it helps us especially we are just starting our business.
I hope you continue this service especially for the startups who can really benefit from it.

Bijouterie Laila

i've just tried the free version! it is ok but there are some bugs as it disapear from time to time from the store... i'm still trying it

belong

it's not working.............................................................................................................