Order Delivery Estimation

Order Delivery Estimation

by Pleximus

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

ellie + co.

I used this app to add ETA for the orders directly on the product page. It is SO easy to set up and has all the necessary customisation to start with.

teezer

Excellent app for the starters . Easy to use and their customer support is great. loving this app. Highly recommended

Wolf-Eagle

While the set-up is straight forward the Estimated Delivery date is not displaying correctly on Product pages. Their support responded to my email in 36 hours but the "fix" they wanted me to make didn't work. They offered to log in to my admin but I want a solution that works automatically and does not require manual intervention and one-off edits to my install files.

Hemotional

Semplicissima da usare, è un'ottima App per comunicare agli acquirenti i tempi di consegna. Ottimo .

Mister Johns Collections

Top Class app & been using this app for quite a few months and find it very easy to use and very good for customer information fully recommended. Like it more each week. so easy to use Top Class

Debonair

Says what it does on the tin. Not only that, it excels at it without offering too much clutter and things you don't need. Easy to customise and exceptional customer service that responded in 10 minutes and auto-implemented a visual fix for me.

BARMAR Store.

me gusta es servicial y tiene buenas cosas que de verdad sirven y llaman la atencion y por lo menos es GRATIS y cuando pagas es solo para cambiar el idioma pero que va en ingles es gratis

Style with Christine

After Shopify look on my website, they said your estimated delivery Liquid Error I contact them to let them access my Site 3 days didn't hear back. Can you imagine an online website with the Error noted show how it looks? I wish I could post a photo here?

Anatomea

Great app, with very good and understanable features. I had a little issue but the support was able to solve it very quickly. Recommend it!

Alpine Ridge Outfitters

Very simple and easy to adjust shipping days for each product on our store. Developer responded quickly to help me add to my theme. Thanks!