Order Delivery Estimation

Order Delivery Estimation | Reviews

by Pleximus

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

LuxLiv Interiors

Very good app if you have a limited amount of products. If you have more products like our store it is very hard to maintain delivery times. (For example no select all button available and limited options to filter.) Asked the customer service team twice to help me but never got a reply. Considering to look for another app now.

July 2, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback to us here.
Right now our app does not have too much filter functionality. We have noted down your request so that we may consider this in future app updates. Thank you for your input.

Auto Junk UK

Its a good app that looks smart but it has some major flaws: 1) It counts Saturday and Sunday as a delivery day even if you have Saturday and Sunday as a non-working day. This means that if a customer places an order on Friday and you have a 3-day delivery window it states Monday as the delivery day when it should be Wednesday.
2) You can't change the placement of where the delivery estimate appears on the product page and it appears too close to the product body text. I believe further coding is required for this but I am not a coder. I have written to the developer twice on the above points and support is slow and not very helpful. I'm still waiting 3-days later for a response to my last email.

ClickExpress

I like this app but she didnt let me set Delivery by date day to. I like to set a day with out counting function. All the rest is perfect

Bijouterie Laila

i've just tried the free version! it is ok but there are some bugs as it disapear from time to time from the store... i'm still trying it

THE LIVING MODE

It is a basic order delivery estimate app which says "delivered within X days" but if your item sells out and you allow backorders/preorders, this will not work.

Great potential since they said that they are working on a solution on this. However, I really do think that support can be improved.

Looking forward to your new features that will include that function.