Order Fulfillment Guru

Order Fulfillment Guru

by Cork Labs

Split & route multi-vendor, supplier, dropship purchase orders

arbotena

Der Kundensupport ist sehr schnell und hilfreich. Bei Problemen bekommt man sofort Unterstützung. Sehr gut!

September 2, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review! Happy to help!

Leyla Luxe Collection - Wholesale

The customer service is unmatched! The app is also great for beginner dropship suppliers who cannot afford an app currently like me!

September 1, 2021

Thanks for the lovely review. We are always happy to help!

Nemechek Protocol

Works exactly as promised. I have multiple products shipping from multiple warehouses and was able to easily get the correct orders to the correct warehouses. I had a little problem setting it up at first but realize it was more my inexperience with Shopify than with the app. Claire was super helpful in getting things working correctly.

August 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We always look forward to help you and let us know if you have any other questions.

DRPfit Apparel

This app has literally automated my entire order process. I don't have to sent each order to my distributor. The app does it for me. Major game changer and saves me so much time. I can be on vacation and feel comfortable that all my orders are being sent to my distributor and then to my customers. Thank you so much!

August 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We enjoyed working with your team and let us know if you have any other questions.

SawHaul

I used this app to help with drop-shipment orders. I like how we needed a new feature, and they implemented it within 24 hours! They listen to their customers and strive to provide value to their service.

August 9, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

IMPACT: Learning Edition

Their customer service was incredibly helpful and super quick to respond. I am very happy with the functionality this app provided to my store.

August 3, 2021

GCI Turf Academy

This app does exactly what I need it to do. It splits my orders perfectly and sends them directly to my vendors ship station accounts. The team is outstanding! Very quick to respond and super helpful!!

June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review! We are happy to help as always!

PlushBeds

Order Guru is a fantastic app to automate your dropship business. The team at order guru is very responsive and very helpful. They helped us by going over and beyond to meet the specific needs of our dropship processes and made sure that the entire process was in alignment with our downstream systems. A big shoutout to Dean for his continuous support and help.

May 25, 2021

Thanks for the review. We appreciate it and are happy to help.

Luke's Lobster Wholesale

Amazing customer support. Claire is the best! Super responsive and hands on in helping set up OFG on our site.

May 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review, so happy to help! Let us know if you have any other questions.

CULT MIA

Amazing app, integrates very well with other plugins and supports dropshipping very efficiently. Great support from the app developers too.

May 17, 2021

Thanks so much for the lovely review. Happy to help and let us know if you have any other questions.

Previous 1 3 4