Order Merger | Combine orders

Order Merger | Combine orders | Reviews

by Stilyo

Order management automation edit orders combine orders & save

Brave Little Ones

DO NOT USE! I cannot express enough... this app is a nightmare. I installed Order Merger and got my account set up with their support. I quadruple checked with support that everything was set up correctly before launching. We launched and I thought everything was going smoothly until my accountant just realized that they are DOUBLE COUNTING REVENUE. It's been a nightmare to fix. Their support doesn't fully understand questions and responds with statements that have nothing to do with question. They aren't able to 'fix' the double counting. It also makes your inventory extremely inaccurate because it double counts all the orders! There is no way to set up this app without inconsistent reporting. The app support recommends turning on a feature that makes duplicated orders zero, but then it makes your discounts tab significantly higher which looks awful for accounting purposes and makes your average order value WAY low. Shopify recommended this app, yet has NO IDEA the backend of what takes place. DO NOT USE.

Leigh Miller

Worked great to merge my orders seamless! I love that you can use it manually or automatically. I would recommend highly.

December 2, 2021

If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out - we are always here to help!

- Team OM

Loëla

Do the job perfectly ! easy to setup and at a good price, our customer love it. support is amaaaazing !

October 7, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review🙏 Our team is always here to help 24/7😎

Moose Labs LLC

Great app for merging orders. Easy to use and reliable. It works with Recharge. Been using it for 2+ years, and it's great.

Honeydewusa

This app had a lot of mistake happening recently, but customer service fixed them promptly. They are working properly now.

Iguana Beads

First off, there is very poor customer support. I had a basic issue that was not ever resolved because the support team seemed to send me answers that were not related to the questions I was asking. I could not find the answer in the help section. I merged 3 orders for one customer and could not create a shipping label for the package. I kept getting a pop up box stating that I cannot create a shipping label for the order. I thought the idea of this app is to combine the orders to make things easier but it actually just caused a lot of issues and wasted a lot of time. Very confusing for myself as a user and also for the support staff. From reading the reviews, it seems it is not a great app for businesses that need to have accurate reports. For this reason, I will wait until Shopify comes up with a solution for multiple order merging.

Vala Supply

There is no way to set up this app to avoid inconsistent reporting in some fashion. Shopify has NO SOLUTION for merging orders that is automatic. Your best bet is to simply leave both orders, refund the shipping on one, and tag them so you know to fill in the tracking manually on the other. Or you can use the hacky draft order method recommended by Shopify. Reasons: 1- You cannot edit merged orders. This means you are effectively stuck with quantities or products after merging orders. 2- Your total order count becomes inaccurate with this app. You cannot delete combined orders, meaning it shows as an extra UNFULFILLED order in your reports unless you fill in the tracking manually. Seemingly no way to automate this. If you cancel any orders edited by this app, it is stuck forever; you can't even delete it! 3- If you do not set the merged order value to 0, you have double counted revenue. If you do, it is tracked as a discount, which throws off your numbers if you actually want to track discounts properly. Then, you also are fulfilling a 0 value order when shipping comes around, bringing down your average order value. I thought cancelling merged orders would solve this, but it does not, and in fact leaves you with a *stuck cancelled order that you can never fulfill*. Fulfillment ratio being inaccurate is very bad and can affect your payment processing!

Hi there,

Thank you for your honest review. I wish you'd reach out to our support team for help before posting this review.

It's true that Shopify doesn't have a perfect solution for merging orders yet, but we're providing the best possible solution based on the current available API's.

Order Merger is a very helpful app for many businesses but probably not for yours :\

Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you,

Eric | Order Merger CEO

Manner Goods

Does exactly as intended with great customer support. Very much recommended for specific automation needs.

July 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review and feedback. Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Stix

The support team is very responsive (always replying within minutes) and provides helpful tips on how to get the most out of this service. Thank you!

Thank you so much for your review. Our team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Re-Fabbed Boutique

The app was working great for us for several months. Now we continue to have issues with little care from the support.

July 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the review🙏 Our support team always here to help you 24/7😎

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8