Order Merger Combine orders

Order Merger Combine orders

by StilyoApps

Order management automation- edit orders combine orders & save

OneShot Gamer

Great support team!
Konstantine helped a lot due to some problems we had!
Thank you very much!!!!!!!

August 11, 2020

LetterFlex

Great app, a must-have when you're using a post-purchase upsell to combine orders into one. The support is quick and helps solve any issues.

August 4, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we made this application especially for this 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Farmivore

This app is essential to our business model which offers local delivery twice per week, with two cutoffs for customers on different days of the week. Our routing software can only send one order to one stop, and multiple customers like to add on to their order before the deadline. We needed a way to combine those orders and send them as one -- this is the ONLY app I have found on the app store that does this.

We had some real trouble implementing the app in the beginning, and it caused a huge headache with orders merging that should not, and the other way around. I was able to work with support to get these issues resolved, and they told me that this app now has a full time developer. They are asking me for improvement suggestions, which is great. Overall, this app works well now that the bugs were addressed, and I am hopeful they just keep improving. Highly recommended if you need to merge orders.

July 9, 2020

Irish Railway Models

We regularly get asked by customers to merge orders for shipping, and have been unable to - Until now! The automated merge is simply awesome, and the option to manually merge orders is very flexible. Best of all, the ability to zero value to merged order means our accounts, reports and reconciliations all match. Perfect solution!

June 29, 2020

Accurascale

Superb solution for merging orders for shipping purposes! One of the most requested feature from our customers! Absolutely fantastic, responsive, real time support from Vladimir totally sold this for us on two stores! Highly recommended.

June 29, 2020

Belle Clay Co

I was excited when I first got this app and their customer service is great but the app has limitations and was not tested properly. I had a lot of customers with multiple orders in a day and the merge was all over the place. I had to manually review all of my orders and manually merged them. The shipping refund did not work correctly if you have more than 2 orders merged.

June 26, 2020

Update: we've made some major updates to the app, any chance you'd test it again and let us know if you find any issues again? We also now have 2 full-time developers so any bugs/new features you'll need will come out much faster now.

I apologize for the bad experience you've had so far and I wish you'd give us another chance.

Léa France®

Easy to use, not too many parameters to set up. Sometimes "simple" is better. I had some questions to make sure I set up my Automatic Merge correctly and all the agents were very helpful each time. The only problem that was annoying was I couldn't click at the beginning of my set up on a lot of buttons, etc.. and it was not a problem from the app. It was from the Safari browser, as soon as I used Google Chrome it was working like a charm. So do not use Safari to login :)

June 16, 2020

NewWave Shoppe

The app does exactly what it says. It is a little confusing, but there is a lot of videos to help you out

May 22, 2020

olivinearc

Works great, only catch is like the other apps mentioned - the order number combination settings are still a work in progress.

May 14, 2020

We appreciate your feedback 🙏

McCoy's Boys

This app works well, is easy, and has good customer service. Only downside is combining order numbers which is something they are currently working on changing.

May 13, 2020