Order Merger | Combine orders

Order Merger | Combine orders

by StilyoApps

Order management automation edit orders combine orders & save

Sarah Alexandra

Haven't used the app for long, but so far so good! Makes fulfillment easier and saves on shipping. Customer support was very quick and informative.

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Our team always here to help you 😎 Also we built the app for your convenience :)

Le Marché Pop Up

This app has been great for merging orders during our flash sales. Their support team is super quick and helpful too. Easy to use.

April 24, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Cinny Sprout

The free plan with the charge for additional merges is perfect for my shop! Their customer support is also top notch!

April 14, 2021

Thank you for your 5 stars review. We always improving the app for you :)

Nunchuck Nabee

The support team was quick in helping me find a solution and responding to my issues. My one issue is that you cannot automatically merge orders that came through before you downloaded the order merge app. You can still manually do it, so that is good. overall it is a useful app.

March 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review :) We are hoping the app will help you with your business. Also, we will add this feature asap.

Interior Delights

We often have customers that want to combine orders so that they don't have to pay for shipping twice. We couldn't figure out a way to do with without customer service having to reach out to the warehouse and asking them to intercept the orders. It was a pain and sometimes we were too late. Shopify Plus suggested this app for us and it does EXACTLY what we needed it to do. I have used SO many apps that do 90% of what you need them to do, but there is always something that doesn’t work smoothly. This app thought of every single thing & I kept waiting for something to go wrong , but it didn’t . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Also, both things that I had questions on, customer service was available & answered almost immediately . Just wanted to say that I have never reached out to offer an app a review , but they deserved it.

February 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. We built this app for your convenience and will add even more options :)

Sandra Lucas Jewelry Store

I just added this app to my store about a week ago and it's amazing! I have a lot of incoming orders from repeat customers and this has really helped with my shipping process! Very happy with it!

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Trending Styles

Customer service was super helpful with providing me screenshots & tips to setting things up!!! can't wait to recommend this app to others!

February 24, 2021

Fight For Fitness

very easy to use app
got help all the way, will definitely save me and my clients time and money!
heard of it from a friend that this app saved him some shipping fees

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Glitter 'n Go Accessories

Where to begin with the issues... my customers shop several times a week even everyday, so the need for features this app offers sounds wonderful. However, execution was awful. My sales are being reported inaccurately because they re-create the original order double counting sales and quantities. Quantities are inaccurate, I am having to manually go in and update. Reports are a nightmare, says I captured so much more in sales that acutal, Shopify Experts have no idea what happened or how to fix. It didn't merge SOME the orders they claimed it was a"bug" in my shop. More issues but not worth going on. In the end, it created HOURS upon HOURS of work for me, and I am certain I have even more to clean up after my customers get their shipment. Even the packing slips on the merge orders were completely incorrect. AWFUL.

January 14, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your honest review, and I apologize for the negative experience you've had with our app.

Shopify doesn't allow to not count revenue, so we came up with an option to set the new order value to $0 (you did not use this feature so you got duplicated revenue in your reports).

Order Merger is very delicate and it needs to be treated as such, enabling the app without proper set-up or help from the support team can result in such mess in reporting.

Either way, we're more than willing to help you set up the app in a way that will work perfectly for you. I tried sending a message in your live chat on the website but got no answer. Feel free to book a setup call here:

Please get back to me and let me fix this nightmare for you, we will do whatever is necessary to change your mind :)

Thanks again, and have a great day,

Eric | Order Merger CEO

Brushwood Nursery, Clematis Specialists

Very nice app. This is going to save us plenty of money on shipping by combining orders. I think our customers will love it, too!
UPDATE: I'm still quite happy with this App. Customer service was very prompt with a recent question as well.

January 10, 2021