Order Merger | Combine orders

Order Merger | Combine orders

by StilyoApps

Order management automation edit orders combine orders & save

Vala Supply

There is no way to set up this app to avoid inconsistent reporting in some fashion. Shopify has NO SOLUTION for merging orders that is automatic. Your best bet is to simply leave both orders, refund the shipping on one, and tag them so you know to fill in the tracking manually on the other. Or you can use the hacky draft order method recommended by Shopify. Reasons: 1- You cannot edit merged orders. This means you are effectively stuck with quantities or products after merging orders. 2- Your total order count becomes inaccurate with this app. You cannot delete combined orders, meaning it shows as an extra UNFULFILLED order in your reports unless you fill in the tracking manually. Seemingly no way to automate this. If you cancel any orders edited by this app, it is stuck forever; you can't even delete it! 3- If you do not set the merged order value to 0, you have double counted revenue. If you do, it is tracked as a discount, which throws off your numbers if you actually want to track discounts properly. Then, you also are fulfilling a 0 value order when shipping comes around, bringing down your average order value. I thought cancelling merged orders would solve this, but it does not, and in fact leaves you with a *stuck cancelled order that you can never fulfill*. Fulfillment ratio being inaccurate is very bad and can affect your payment processing!

Hi there,

Thank you for your honest review. I wish you'd reach out to our support team for help before posting this review.

It's true that Shopify doesn't have a perfect solution for merging orders yet, but we're providing the best possible solution based on the current available API's.

Order Merger is a very helpful app for many businesses but probably not for yours :\

Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you,

Eric | Order Merger CEO

Manner Goods

Does exactly as intended with great customer support. Very much recommended for specific automation needs.

July 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review and feedback. Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Stix

The support team is very responsive (always replying within minutes) and provides helpful tips on how to get the most out of this service. Thank you!

Thank you so much for your review. Our team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Re-Fabbed Boutique

This app works great for our company and has saved us money in shipping costs. I contacted support with a small issue we were having recently. Konstantin was great to work with and helped me to get our issue resolved quickly and with a great attitude!

July 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the review🙏 Our support team always here to help you 24/7😎

KANSO

Anton was very helpful and very prompt with customer support. I highly recommend the app for when customers place multiple orders.

June 30, 2021

Cleverly Bags

I have not used it much yet as we just got it for the manual combining feature to start. But the customer service was incredible they went into their test store to test things for me that were not even part of their app just regular Shopify features that I wondered if would solve the inventory aspect of combined orders

June 12, 2021

Lebenskompass

awesome support, helped me a lot and answered a lot of questions. The App is working very good for us so far :)

June 9, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Unbound Merino

Love this app. And the customer service. Very quick and friendly staff. They were very fast in replying and fixing an issue. Cheers to the team!

June 9, 2021

Advanced Metal Art

We have been looking at a way to notify us of 2 open orders for the same customer going to the same address to be able to save money on shipping and increase customer satisfaction. This has become almost impossible. Why shopify does not offer this in Flow or as a native feature blows my mind. There are shipping apps that let you know but they have no actual external notification, so to operate this at scale it needs to be automatic. Order merger does just that, The only thing I wish it did; have an option to not actually merge the orders automatically, but instead, add a tag and/or send an email notification. This would allow the user to then make a real life human decision on what should be done.

June 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We created the app specifically for your convenience. Also, we will definitely implement this feature :)

Aggrovist Apparel

There was an issue with an order merger from a sales channel order. I did not know how to fix it. The error was not the fault of Order Merger, yet Vladimer from support kindly and patiently helped me to locate where the error happened and gave me suggestions on how to fix it.

June 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Our team always here to help you 😎

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7