Order Merger ‑ Combine Orders

Order Merger ‑ Combine Orders

by StilyoApps

Merge Orders - Save Big. Works with ReConvert & Clickfunnels

TheShop.mu

Absolutely love this app! Makes merging orders quick & simple. They even have an auto-merge feature.

March 29, 2020

Section 119

Konstantin was very helpful! He called me over the phone and explained how to use the app. He was very knowledge

March 19, 2020

We appreciate your feedback 🙏 Our support team is here 24/7

租鋪香港

Perfect add-on for shopify, great customer service also :)
If you want to auto merge same customer and ship together , this is the best app you can find in here.

March 17, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Tippsy Sake

needed help on fixing the setting. we got a quick response. good customer service. thank you so much.

March 16, 2020

We appreciate your feedback 🙏 Our support team is here 24/7

SkinnyTea Girl®

This app is the best app I've found to merge shopify orders, especially when using clickfunnels. Great customer service team, Eric was very professional, patient and assisted me for 2 days to fix my issue. Thanks again! Truly love this app. Only wish you had a flat monthly fee and not billed per merge; especially when merging large quantity of orders per month. Again; Love your App and customer service! ❤️

March 16, 2020

We appreciate your feedback 🙏

99Jersey

Great app for order editing, order merging, and better customer experience, the support team is great and there are help videos everywhere. Very useful for high volume merchants. The automatic merge feature is something I've been looking for for ages.

February 25, 2020

We appreciate your feedback 🙏

Sunshine Style TV

Horrible this does not work. There is no phone support. Ruined my reports. Hard to work with. The Gurus cant figure it out either.

February 18, 2020

Hi thank you for the honest review and I apologize for the inconvenience,

This is Eric the owner, we spoke over the phone about 2 hours ago and you seemed pleased after the call.

The reason your sales analytics got messed up is because you didn't set up a financial status of 0 for the automatic merge. I tried calling you but got no answers, I also tried reaching out through your Facebook business page.

Either way, if you need any help we're always here for you,
We wish you all the best.

Twotags

This app has been amazing to save you postage! No more detect manually! Support has been great & responsive, highly recommend!

December 5, 2019

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We try to help as much as we can :)

PistaBox

Great app with excellent, very knowledgeable Support that go the extra mile to help. Highly recommended.

September 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We're always here to help :)

Types & Symbols

I’ve only started using this app, but it’s giving me exactly what I need. Almost more importantly for me, the experience I had with support was excellent.

September 6, 2019

Thank you so much for your review and your faith in our team! We're always here to help :)

Previous 1 3