Order Merger | Combine orders

Order management automation edit orders combine orders & save

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Glitter 'n Go Accessories

Where to begin with the issues... my customers shop several times a week even everyday, so the need for features this app offers sounds wonderful. However, execution was awful. My sales are being reported inaccurately because they re-create the original order double counting sales and quantities. Quantities are inaccurate, I am having to manually go in and update. Reports are a nightmare, says I captured so much more in sales that acutal, Shopify Experts have no idea what happened or how to fix. It didn't merge SOME the orders they claimed it was a"bug" in my shop. More issues but not worth going on. In the end, it created HOURS upon HOURS of work for me, and I am certain I have even more to clean up after my customers get their shipment. Even the packing slips on the merge orders were completely incorrect. AWFUL.

January 14, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your honest review, and I apologize for the negative experience you've had with our app.

Shopify doesn't allow to not count revenue, so we came up with an option to set the new order value to $0 (you did not use this feature so you got duplicated revenue in your reports).

Order Merger is very delicate and it needs to be treated as such, enabling the app without proper set-up or help from the support team can result in such mess in reporting.

Either way, we're more than willing to help you set up the app in a way that will work perfectly for you. I tried sending a message in your live chat on the website but got no answer. Feel free to book a setup call here:

Please get back to me and let me fix this nightmare for you, we will do whatever is necessary to change your mind :)

Thanks again, and have a great day,

Eric | Order Merger CEO

Brushwood Nursery, Clematis Specialists

Very nice app. This is going to save us plenty of money on shipping by combining orders. I think our customers will love it, too!
UPDATE: I'm still quite happy with this App. Customer service was very prompt with a recent question as well.

January 10, 2021

awagami factory

After 1 month the app has performed well adding extra value to my 'upsold' multi-order customers. This is very important since I'm shipping from Japan to US & EU and customers are not fond of paying twice to ship 2 orders. Also, my technical question was answered & solved very quickly by Eric

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for the review🙏 Our team always here to help you😎

Prevail Key Co.

This app is fantastic, I like how it includes a free plan and pay as you go feature if you prefer not to have a monthly bill. The support is also great, I ran into a small issue and almost uninstalled the app, but they were extremely responsive and helped me out. Definitely worth it if you ever need to merge orders!

December 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the review🙏 Our support team always here to help you 24/7😎

Diosa Luxe Apparel

I used this app to help me merge my orders and ran into a little issue. Their customer service team was A1! They were able to see the problem I had, provided clear solutions and walked me through the entire process with ease. Great communication, fast replies and 24hr service. T

December 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Our team always here to help you with any questions :)

glamnetic

So far so good! Also, great customer support AND they have a youtube page to learn about their products.

December 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. Our team always here to help you. :)

SparklyTrees

Works smooth and considers everything that needs to be considered. Support was amazing and helped onboarding in no time

December 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the review.

Shop Kate Noel

helpful and good customer service! I really don't have any complaints at all! easy to integrate and have a free version.

December 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. Our team always here to help :)

superfreshclothes

So far so good! I've been working with customer service via chat to perfect the user experience for our customers. Looking forward to sharing this app with many people. Already showing to be a lifesaver after one release today during Black Friday. The Auto merge was unbelievably helpful.

November 28, 2020

ZooSurf

this is the only app on the app store that do this right (I think they are the only ones who even offer this feature haha) thank you for the quick support and great product!

November 26, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We do our best to answer fast and create unique solutions :D