Order Merger | Combine orders

Order Merger | Combine orders

by StilyoApps

Order management automation edit orders combine orders & save

ReponGo

It seems useful when reading the description, but the merging based on fulfillment status does not work as expected by me. I needed to manually merge only unfulfilled items of different orders, which I believe it's a very simple scenario and that's not possible through this app... very disappointed.

Pop Pop Glass

This app causes more of headache than just using a manual workaround. Unfortunate that Shopify doesn't offer an out of the box solution and pushes the work on these janky 3rd party apps.

May 18, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your honest review, Eric here, the founder. I apologize for the inconvenience it might cause your business.

I think that the app caused some damage since you didn't set it up right so it merged orders the wrong way, either way, I looked it up and didn't see you reached out to the support in any way.

would you please get back to me and allow me to help you solve the issue you had?

Either way, we want to help if you just let us,

Good luck with your store,

Eric | Order Merger

Sarah Alexandra

Haven't used the app for long, but so far so good! Makes fulfillment easier and saves on shipping. Customer support was very quick and informative.

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Our team always here to help you 😎 Also we built the app for your convenience :)

Le Marché Pop Up

This app has been great for merging orders during our flash sales. Their support team is super quick and helpful too. Easy to use.

April 24, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Cinny Sprout

The free plan with the charge for additional merges is perfect for my shop! Their customer support is also top notch!

April 14, 2021

Thank you for your 5 stars review. We always improving the app for you :)

Nunchuck Nabee

The support team was quick in helping me find a solution and responding to my issues. My one issue is that you cannot automatically merge orders that came through before you downloaded the order merge app. You can still manually do it, so that is good. overall it is a useful app.

March 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review :) We are hoping the app will help you with your business. Also, we will add this feature asap.

Interior Delights

We often have customers that want to combine orders so that they don't have to pay for shipping twice. We couldn't figure out a way to do with without customer service having to reach out to the warehouse and asking them to intercept the orders. It was a pain and sometimes we were too late. Shopify Plus suggested this app for us and it does EXACTLY what we needed it to do. I have used SO many apps that do 90% of what you need them to do, but there is always something that doesn’t work smoothly. This app thought of every single thing & I kept waiting for something to go wrong , but it didn’t . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Also, both things that I had questions on, customer service was available & answered almost immediately . Just wanted to say that I have never reached out to offer an app a review , but they deserved it.

February 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. We built this app for your convenience and will add even more options :)

Sandra Lucas Jewelry Store

I just added this app to my store about a week ago and it's amazing! I have a lot of incoming orders from repeat customers and this has really helped with my shipping process! Very happy with it!

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎