Order Merger Edit order & Save

Order Merger Edit order & Save

by StilyoApps

Order management automation- edit orders combine orders & save

w y l o + c o

I added this APP to the shop to merge orders for customers that order multiple times during a promotion we put on. They were super helpful and answered all of my questions in a timely manor. Can’t wait to see how smoothly the app works!

August 9, 2019

Thank you so much for this great review! We're always here to help ;)

GooGadgets

Very good customer service.
Every question I had was answered fast.
This app works perfectly and really suits my needs.

August 9, 2019

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to write it!

Nurture Soap

This app works flawlessly and customer support is top notch! I wrote to the developer and had an answer back in five minutes. Now that's service!

June 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your great review! We're always here to help :)

Ʋ

At first this app worked great. Unfortunately, it seems the developer's website is down right now and there's no way I can get it to work... Please fix this, you have a great app but make sure your service stays online.

EDIT: The app is up again and working like it should. Changed the rating to 5 stars.

May 23, 2019

We're so sorry for this issue, we've already fixed it, any change you could have a look and update the review?

Thank you so much for using our app :) 🙏

I Found This For you

Great app so far, There was a few issues as the app litterally came out yesterday like upsell discount price on combined orders but i contacted the live chat and they fixed it all up on the spot and helped me sort out all the issues i had.
Can't hype up the customer service enough, it is great to see people who care about the users.
5/5

April 19, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome, honest and positive review!

ZoobGear

5 Stars. Our experience with this app has been perfect and it works very well. I would recommend it to anyone who's looking to save money on shipping to customers and improve their experience.

April 19, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to write such an incredible review, thank you so much <3

LitShape

Been looking for an app like this one for ages!!! The support is Amazing and set up is top notch. Thanks!

April 19, 2019

Thanks for the kind words! 🙏 Keep booming!

Kewlioo

Super helpful app and very easy to use. Highly recommended if you want to save money on duplicate shipping for orders.

April 19, 2019

We're glad our app helped you save on shipping! Thanks for the review!

Fabulous Trendz

i think this app is a must have to save you money and problems with customers getting separate packages from your supplier if orders were placed separately by the buyer. save money by paying your supplier only once or less on shipping to the same address. Great app! Thanks!

April 19, 2019

What an awesome review thanks! 🙏

Bright & Sparkly

Absolutely genius app! a No-Brainer money saving machine. goes very well with reconvert app. it will merge those orders from the same buyer. love it!

April 19, 2019

What an awesome review thank you so much for taking the time writing it!