Order Merger | Combine orders

Order Merger | Combine orders

by StilyoApps

Order management automation edit orders combine orders & save

Irish Railway Models

We regularly get asked by customers to merge orders for shipping, and have been unable to - Until now! The automated merge is simply awesome, and the option to manually merge orders is very flexible. Best of all, the ability to zero value to merged order means our accounts, reports and reconciliations all match. Perfect solution!

June 29, 2020

Accurascale

Superb solution for merging orders for shipping purposes! One of the most requested feature from our customers! Absolutely fantastic, responsive, real time support from Vladimir totally sold this for us on two stores! Highly recommended.

June 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Belle Clay Co

I was excited when I first got this app and their customer service is great but the app has limitations and was not tested properly. I had a lot of customers with multiple orders in a day and the merge was all over the place. I had to manually review all of my orders and manually merged them. The shipping refund did not work correctly if you have more than 2 orders merged.

June 26, 2020

Update: we've made some major updates to the app, any chance you'd test it again and let us know if you find any issues again? We also now have 2 full-time developers so any bugs/new features you'll need will come out much faster now.

I apologize for the bad experience you've had so far and I wish you'd give us another chance.

Léa France®

Easy to use, not too many parameters to set up. Sometimes "simple" is better. I had some questions to make sure I set up my Automatic Merge correctly and all the agents were very helpful each time. The only problem that was annoying was I couldn't click at the beginning of my set up on a lot of buttons, etc.. and it was not a problem from the app. It was from the Safari browser, as soon as I used Google Chrome it was working like a charm. So do not use Safari to login :)

June 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

NewWave Shoppe

The app does exactly what it says. It is a little confusing, but there is a lot of videos to help you out

May 22, 2020

olivinearc

Works great, only catch is like the other apps mentioned - the order number combination settings are still a work in progress.

May 14, 2020

We appreciate your feedback 🙏

McCoy's Boys

This app works well, is easy, and has good customer service. Only downside is combining order numbers which is something they are currently working on changing.

May 13, 2020

We appreciate your feedback 🙏 Our support team is here 24/7

Korendy TR

Review Update: Dec 2020. It works much better than previous versions. There is also no issue on naming the orders, we can name them however we want. So far this is the best order merger app I could research and find on the market. Thank you team =========
Previous Review
In average, the app works well. However, due to the following disadvantages we have removed it: Combined orders having very long names, which appear on the shopify order list very confusing. Imagine there are 3 orders combined, we see something like that #58944_#59381_#59567_OM. Normally combined orders should have standart order names. For example: If you combined an order number with #5 and #6, if there is no next order, then the combined order name should be #7, instead #5_#6_OM. This markup confuses customers a lot.

April 23, 2020

Update on August 2nd 2020:

I just wanted to let you know you can now control both the order name and shipping name. Also, we now have 2 full-time developers so features are coming out faster :)

Any chance you can give it another chance and if you like it update your review?

Thanks!

Hi there!

First of all, thank you for your honest review, we really appreciate it, and we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while using our app.

We know that few features are missing in the app, some of them due to some limitations in the Shopify API, and on others, we're still working.

When it comes to controlling the new order name (order number), this will be available in the next version, as well as shipping names.

It's important to understand that everything related to order management is extremely sensitive and we don't want to release anything before making sure we won't cause any damage to merchants.

Would you like us to update you once the next version comes out?

If there is anything else we can do for you we're available in the live chat within the app, as you already know :)

Ariyeh Even Haim | Order Merger CEO

TheShop.mu

Absolutely love this app! Makes merging orders quick & simple. They even have an auto-merge feature.

March 29, 2020

Section 119

Konstantin was very helpful! He called me over the phone and explained how to use the app. He was very knowledge

March 19, 2020