Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

Knitnstitch Test

I used this with the invoice templates from the same author. Fantastic invoices in a matter of minutes, matched to our brand including logo and colours, linked into our emails. Easy as. Does exactly what it says on the tin.
One thing Id like to see is a history of downloads not just the number.

Playsmart Co In

Its a good one... easy to install.

Eat Your Water

AWESOME. Great App, Easy coding into the already awesome template. I encourage all to do this - saves you paper and the environment by going paperless.
Perfect solution, thanks guys!

Zendencandles

An outstanding app! I use it on all 3 storefronts that I manage. Allows me to generate a detailed PDF invoice with a link that is sent to every client with their Order Confirmation notification.

Works like a charm

Yoiscissors

This App offers just what I needed and have been looking for. Customers are offered a link to downloadable receipt in PDF form on any communication I choose. Works on mobile or PC. Took me a while to find something that did as good a job as this does! :) Brilliant

Befitdirect

I went thru the available code and structure and needed some technical clarification. So I sent a request to the CEO (Bjorn Forsberg-Chief Eternal Optimist). In a word, perfect.
Easily customizable invoice templates (html / liquid coding), walk thru setup, downloadable pdf comes from your domain to customer, no 3rd party pdf downloads for customers, pdf created and coded securely in neat URL.
Definitely some time and thought went into this app. Very handy and great for customers to receive invoice straight after purchase. Very happy.
Can't wait for the 'carrier pigeon' upgrade pak. Apparently pigeons still waiting for passports.
This app shouldn't be free!

Shapeupfitness

A great app with superb customer support!! Thank you for adjusting the standard template according to my needs!

Fixaball

Great tool. Another thing not to worry about

Pakua Europe

Great tool for our invoices!!!...easy and practical solution for our customers....recommended!

The Bit Shop Australia

I was already posting out receipts by Order Printer. However this APP can eliminate need for printing. Perfect tool that makes shipping email to customer, look more informative and professional.