Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

Five Skincare

The app is very helpful for us, as we can easily send a link to the invoice in the order confirmation e-mail to our customers. We've been using Order Printer for several years now and whenever I had a problem, Bjorn was always there super fast and extremely helpful. Absolute recommendation. :-)

The Daebak Company

This app is a must-have if you do e-commerce. The support team has been very helpful and everything is really intuitive and very well designed.

Prince Prestige

nice its okay

the neighbourgood

Simple and does exactly what it says it does. Love that you can customize the templates. Thank you so much!

Maceli's Online Store

We use Order Printer Pro every week and it has been fantastic! Great app and great customer service!

paxton hardware ltd

I am really frustrated with this app. I have repeatedly asked this group how to remove the unnecessary information that displays at the top and bottom of every invoice. They will-not provide the information.

March 30, 2020

I'm sorry you are frustrated, but we have replied to all of your emails with instructions on how to remove the header/footer info added by your browser.

We've tried to help you, even though you have been rude and abusive each time you've contacted us.

Please uninstall the app, we don't accept this type of behaviour.

Kind regards,
Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - Order Printer Pro by FORSBERG+two

Homeforgym

Sie mach den umgang sehr einfach es ist einfach Rechnungen zu erstellung und zu Automatisieren und erspart mir viel Zeit

Empire Skate

This is a great app - the ability to add a link in automated emails so customers can download their invoice is invaluable!
Support is also top-notch.

Natürlich Mundgesund

Hi there - for some reason {{ tax_line.rate_percentage }}% is not working only {{ tax_line.rate }} works - what isn't what we need

As the tax rate in percentage is mandatory for Invoices in Austria/Germany.

Any Idea how to solve this?

March 11, 2020

Thanks for the review and question :) The following will give you what you need:

{{ tax_line.rate | times: 100.0 }}%

I’ll also look into adding the other variable to the app, so it will work in the future.

Let me know if you need anything else and have a great day!

Bjorn

Gray Lane Beauty

Not so great. I got a response that didn't address the issue. If you fit perfectly in their realm, great. I did not and they didn't really know how to address it; they gave me directions, which I followed, but it didn't address my needs. Perhaps they're using a bot and they're not able to deal directly with potential clients. Not good.
I gave them two stars because I feel bad about giving anyone who is trying to create a business only one star.

March 10, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and sorry you weren’t happy.

It was certainly not a bot answering you, it was me.

You were asking for a completely custom template design, outside of the template types we have available in the app.

As mentioned, it is possible to create custom templates in the app using HTML, CSS and Liquid.. however I cannot offer to create that custom design for you.

I also provided info on a team that could help you with your custom template.

I’d love to know what else I could have done further.

All the best,