Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

GENNY.PI

I already use the other app "OrderlyEmails" which integrates perfectly with this app.
I am able to download nice PDFs at any phase of the order and link them in the emails I send

LUXCYCLEDco

Excellent APP and support. Needed a tweak and in 60 mins they had responded to my request for where to enter the new code! Excellent and would give 10 stars if possible!!

Heiko.Vogelgesang.Berlin

This an outstanding app! As a Shopify expert I'm installing and using a lot of different apps every day. Order Printer Pro is just state of the art. Everything works smoothly and simply. Every view is transparent and easy to understand. Kudos Björn.

Mot Clé

Using this app since a few weeks, just perfect. Easy customize, and quick and adapted help from Luis and Bjork.
J'utilise l'app depuis quelques semaines, et c'est parfait. Facilement personnalisable, Luis et Bjork m'ont bien aidé sur certains aspects !

Mojak - Gypsy Headwear

Great app and a magnificent support. Bjorn helped my with a few things and i always get a solution and not only a answer.

Fornecedor.pt

This guys simply rock. Superb set of features and great quality. Please keep doing a great job. Best

StayNaked Kitchen

Awesome app and very intuitive! Exactly what we needed! Really love how you can customize and create your own template integration! Thanks, Bjorn!

JC Professional

Nice guy Bjorn :-) He helped me with answering some questions where I decided to move from a free alternative app to this paid version. Combined with the other Forsberg+two products I have a good combination.

What I miss, once solved I will move this to 5 stars instantly, is adding a physical PDF into an e-mail and not a link.

Second item, if I need to add a link I don't want a text-link but a proper button :-)

Update: 5 stars ;-)

April 22, 2020

Thanks for the review and glad to hear you liked the service :)

To clarify on your point about PDF attachments, this is a limitation of Shopify's email notifications. Shopify does not allow attachments on the emails that they send, and so there is technically no way to add them.

In other words, this is not a limitation of our email templates but of the Shopify email system, which is why we have to use a link to the document, instead of having it attached.

Hope that makes sense :)

Kind regards,
Bjorn Forsberg

Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

Sharpfield Company B.V.

We've been using the app for a couple of months now, works great with reliable results.

When we bumped into an exception in our process, the team at FORSBERG+two sprung into action and included our requirement in about a week's time.

Great customer support, keep up the good work!!

Arooke

I downloaded one app from the app store and I couldn't navigate myself there, I didn' understand how to use. To understand how that app worked I needed to read the instructions etc.

So I decided to try Order Printer Pro and it was amazing! It is so easy to use. Everything is intuitive and the app is build for non-techies like me. I would recommend it to others.