Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

Blue Sheep Bake Shop

SOOOO much faster and easier to print my orders!!!!!! I have a bakery where clients can either walk in, call in or order online. For the online orders I need to print the order so I can have staff fill it. I was really struggling before, very time consuming to have to go into each order and hit print - now I just query, check off all I need to print, and click the print button! Highly recommend.

Appellation Nation

Works efficiently and reliably, and equally well on all devices, including iphones. Even better: the support is reliable, and responsive! Get very quick, very clear responses. Customisations to templates no problem at all!

Shop Dixi

Bjorn truly runs an excellent app. Any time we have requested assistance he has responded within 24 hours and kindly helped. Can't rate them enough. :)

Lightcatch

Setup sure seemed easy. Pre-formatted templates seem very useful. Printed past order which is what Shopify support recommend I use to get that done.
I'm very happy to have got this app so far.

Prairie Wear

Expertly & beautifully simple and effective! Super easy to use and effective right from the start. We also customized our Invoice/Packslips with FORSBERG+two templates which gave us such a professional/beautiful/approachable look with no programming required.
Awesome! Thanks so much for these great Apps and the great customer service, really appreciated!!

njom FOODS

customer service just ignores... no reply for days... app is not bad, but not
worth the money in my opinion.

May 27, 2020

Sorry to hear you didn't receive the reply we sent to you. The support team did reply the same day with the information requested. See screenshot: https://www.evernote.com/l/AO_sHE1ngjxD27kO5Znyt0zyersYgq8W_H0B/image.png

Our team has forwarded that to you again now, in case it got lost somehow :)

Many thanks,
Bjorn Forsberg

Leisure Games

Printing out new orders and delivery notes/packing slips each morning was a really tedious and time consuming task. Regular, free, Order Printer just didn't do the trick, it didn't include enough info. Pro now saves us probably an hour each day.

May 26, 2020

That is fantastic to hear it's saving you so much time! And a big thanks for taking the time to leave a review too :)

All the best and stay safe,
Bjorn

Inflow Alternative

Would highly recommend this app, its made life easier when sending customers invoices and receipts.
Can't fault the customer service as well, I had a few adjustments I needed to make which Luis & Bjorn went the extra mile to make my template perfect.
Thanks guys

Killdeer Food Company

Bjorn and Luis have both been super responsive and helpful in customizing templates so they work for our business. Truly excellent level of customer service. Thx guys!

Red Bay Coffee

Cannot find the pause or delete app button. Very cheeky! Not sure why someone would pay $10 for what Shopify already provides for free?

May 21, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for the frustration. Our support team has reached out to you with instructions on how you can uninstall/cancel any Shopify app you have installed, which is the same for Order Printer Pro:

1- In your Shopify admin
2- Go to the "Apps" page
3- Click the "Delete" button next to Order Printer Pro

This both removes the app from your admin, and also cancels any subscription or trial on your account.

Stay safe and best of luck with your store.

Bjorn Forsberg