Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

Tea by Two - Loose Tea, Gifts

I love this app. Order Printer Pro makes it easier to fulfill my orders. I print each order with an invoice and a packing slip. I pack up my order with packing slip and thank you card and I'm ready to ship. The invoice I keep until I process it in accounting and voila. It is much easier than the packing slips that come with Shopify.

LAND-SEA-BBQ

Highly recommendable! Great app and above all, Bjorn and the customer service team! Every now and then we have to make some small changes and we really appreciate the amazing support!

Doria & Dojola

This is a really, really cool App! I have tried several others and was frustrated with obvious feature block that you encounter when using the free plan. They also had ridiculous pricings. Order Printer Pro offers a great amount of features and customizability and charges a very, very moderate rate only once your shop picks up. I want to express my thanks to the creators because this app is a lifesaver!

GrayMed

I used this app to create pdf invoices. My bank details appeared on credit invoices. I only wanted them to appear on invoices to be paid by bank transfer. They came back to me in hours with the perfect solution.
Excellent service.

Healthy Life Care

Head some issues with the Email showed at the footer of generated invoices.. the shopify guru i reached out to contacted the App support and after a few hours there was an answer already fixing the problem step by step. Turned out to be pretty easy.. thank you Luis (FORSBERG+two) Great funktions with a great support.. 5 stars! Having the same issue??
1- Login to Order Printer Pro 2- On the "Manage templates" page, click "Edit template" on the template you would like to update. 3- In the "Code" section, find the following Liquid variables that reference your store email: {{ shop.customer_email }} 4- Highlight this code and delete it. 5- Type the email you want to have on your documents replacing the one you just deleted. your new email here 6- Click Save. That should help in using your current email

GFH Direct

We installed the app and have found the functionality it provides our store excellent. The customer service response time and advice has been outstanding as well.

NOVEDGE

We use this app to print quotes and invoices to be emailed to customers and it is very easy to use. By creating your own templates you can also customize the output any way you want it. And tech support is very prompt and very competent.

GLUTE+

Works properly and is easy to use. Intuitive app. Also very fast and helpfull support. Great job guys!

Kategory Jewelry

I asked a question and got responded in a day. I am happy with the efficient and professional support. I'm new to the app and I'm loving it so far. It's very easy to use and the different kinds of templates look professional. Great app to have!

Adaptosana.ch

Super fast, friendly and professional support! I recommend this app 100%. Thank you very much. Roman