Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

Smai

This app cuts back so much off our daily work load. So simple to use, and the templates are amazing!

Dpaw

Absolutely Perfect!
We sell physical Park passes, and need to sell Digital ones. Using the Order Printer Emailer we are able to grab the purchase details, and craft some HTML and CSS to create an electronic Pass. Using simple if statements in the Order confirmation emailer like: {% if line.sku == "pass-epass"%} , you can then use the Link code supplied to link directly to the template, and only print out the Pass details...... (even better when you use the Infinite options app as well!)

Bjorn was simply amazing and even helped us integrate QR Codes into the system so passes can be validated in the future.

Using this system, you can create tickets, passes etc. I highly recommend you also check out his other apps.Thanks Bjorn!

Sin Chew Optics

I used to spend a lot of time working on PDF templates and such.

Now its like 5-10 mins and boom... Done!

Thanks for the lovely app! Beautiful!

Nanukhardcases

I think I have spent a whole day in the past trying to edit and style my HardCases.ca invoice and PDF receipts.

Order Printer Template took me 15 minutes to edit and it was done!

Plus, I was actually paying monthly for another app to add the PDF receipt to my email orders.

Now I can simply use the link code and Voilà!
Saved myself 30$ a month and hours of my life.

Conspicuitytape Co Uk

Excellent and time saving app! My customers can now see their invoices attached to the order confirmation. Thanks Conspicuitytape

Tarayoga Shop

Just what I needed. Perfect, thanks!

Pharmacy4life

Great APP, easy to install and configure. would recommed. www.pharmacy4life.co.uk

Vape Starz

Amazing find, saved me hours! :D

Thank you.

www.kushboutique.com

Eveincarcare

Simple to use, great addition to emails.

Danon Jewellery Uk

This was exactly what I needed! Great app!