Order Printer Templates

Order Printer Templates

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Invoice, receipt, packing slip & return form templates

Hands and Hearts CPR

I purchased both the order printer and order emails in 2018. I have since closed that store. I recently opened a new store and loved the apps so much that i knew I had to get them again. I did not have the files from my previous store so I reached out to support and they transferred and installed the files for both apps to my new store within an hour and at no charge. I can't say enough about the apps and more importantly the customer service. Get the apps. It is well worth it!!

TinyPilot

Nice designs, but they're not very customizable. The designs look nice, but they're missing fields necessary for international shipping. I'm a software developer, so I have no problem editing HTML/CSS, but the code is not friendly to editing and is inflexible in many ways that make it difficult to add/remove elements from the template.

That Fcking Feminist

Absolutely love this order printer! The whole team is so helpful and has done every customization I've asked for and they did it in a timely manner! Thank you so much for such a great app.

BySalwa

must have app for any one want his website look as professional one , easy and simple to use , customer serves is very helpful , highly recommend

Kuriosis Vintage Prints

We purchased an invoice template last year and we are really happy with that. This year we needed to customize some field in the template, and the app support was really helpful and fast and provide us with the best solution. Highly recommended company!

DeLong Farms

We selected the 'Hello' template for our gift card printing. The service team was quick and accommodating to our needs. I would be happy to do business with Forsberg+2 again.

Shaks Boutique

I used this app to help me set up and customise my invoices, packing slips, returns forms and gift receipts. It was really easy to customise and upload the company logo, as there are many options and formats to choose from to brand and style your templates. However the only thing I found a bit tricky was trying to install the templates into my shopify store (I'm not technical at all). So I contacted support via their chat platform and was supported right the way through by David, until I had all 4 templates copied into my store. Very quick and efficient support. Thank you very much David, really appreciated your help.

CaribeHeart

This app really saved me so much time trying to code and edit my own emails. I reached out about several times and I'm so happy with the service I received. They never made it seem as if I was bothering them. I recommend these emails!

cskoriginal

your templates look really good but i would enjoy if there would be an order date AND a date of invoice for better overview when i send many invoices a day

ONDEDESIGNS

I am about to launch my online shop. Which means: A million to dos. Such a relief when it comes to invoice layouts etc. thanks to order printer templates. The layout is easy to adapt. Another task off my to do list. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95