Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Neptn Russia

App was working fine and now it’s down :(

Kalikeepsakes

Loved it until my drop shipper contacted me to let me know that the sku is not printed.

Paperwhimsy

UPDATED MY REVIEW as I read another store owner's comment just below to click on Get to "install" the app even though I already have the app installed. That worked the trick and now the app is working, again. Apparently the issue is something in the app that might have updated but didn't push through properly to the stores.

____________

Hi Folks, this is a temporary review and when the order printer is back I'll change it.

I just contacted you via the chat app and apparently you cannot replicate my problem since you see my orders through the order printer fine. However, I cannot see my orders through the order printer or print my orders through the order printer.

It was working fine and then something weird happened when I tried to access it - a bunch of icons showed up on my screen like it was trying to load the app and then I ended up with a blank page and it's been blank since.

To top it all off, the chat app failed twice while I was chatting with Andrew. I have no idea what that issue was. I have cleared out my browser history and my cookies and I still have a blank page instead of an order printer and I can't print my orders. And apparently I am not the only one. I'd hazard a guess that the issue probably does stem from Shopify. I hope you can figure this out soon.

Elizabeth Burry Design

like the app easy to use but need a extended price added for each line . when there is more than 1 item customers think it is the total for all items. very confusing and causing customer to price product incorrect on receipt .

Rough Cut Soap Co

App in easy to use and templets are user friendly. Fully customizable and looks great – BUT there is one huge down fall I wish I knew of prior to purchasing. If a customer’s order needs to ship in more than one box you CAN NOT print packing slips specific to what is in the individual boxes. One packing slip only which lists the whole order. Truly not as professional as it should be.

Nestaccessories Com Au

Gret app but not working for 2 days now....ANY UPDATES SHOPIFY???

Fuddy Duddy

Normally very happy with the app but for it to go down with no explanation is not very good.

Pr0t0type

Only have used a few times, but worked everytime!

Local Joe

I love this app but it has one fatal flaw that makes it really frustrating to use. I'll update to 5 stars when it gets updated. 100% of the time, when I want to generate invoices or packing slips for multiple orders I'm going to also want to NEXT purchase postage for those same orders. Right now, after printing Invoices or Packing Slips for multiple orders I must go back to the Orders page and re-select all the orders again to Bulk print shipping labels. Very manual and creates more chance of me committing human error. I imagine it'd take a good Shopify coder 2 hours to add this feature and solve a huge headache for users.

Shop Cartolina

I've used this app for years. It works fine I just wish the invoices/orders looked more refined and professional. I also find that it's not easy to customize unless you are familiar with the coding needed.