Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Rough Cut Soap Co

App in easy to use and templets are user friendly. Fully customizable and looks great – BUT there is one huge down fall I wish I knew of prior to purchasing. If a customer’s order needs to ship in more than one box you CAN NOT print packing slips specific to what is in the individual boxes. One packing slip only which lists the whole order. Truly not as professional as it should be.

Nestaccessories Com Au

Gret app but not working for 2 days now....ANY UPDATES SHOPIFY???

Fuddy Duddy

Normally very happy with the app but for it to go down with no explanation is not very good.

Pr0t0type

Only have used a few times, but worked everytime!

Local Joe

I love this app but it has one fatal flaw that makes it really frustrating to use. I'll update to 5 stars when it gets updated. 100% of the time, when I want to generate invoices or packing slips for multiple orders I'm going to also want to NEXT purchase postage for those same orders. Right now, after printing Invoices or Packing Slips for multiple orders I must go back to the Orders page and re-select all the orders again to Bulk print shipping labels. Very manual and creates more chance of me committing human error. I imagine it'd take a good Shopify coder 2 hours to add this feature and solve a huge headache for users.

Shop Cartolina

I've used this app for years. It works fine I just wish the invoices/orders looked more refined and professional. I also find that it's not easy to customize unless you are familiar with the coding needed.

One Harper Lane 1

Really easy to use BUT please include a field for order date! If I dont print it on the day I get it - there is no field for the order date. Really frustrating to have to look up each order to find the date ordered as I do pre-orders.

Genetic Supplements

Very useful but some of the template variables don't seem to work. E.g. {{ transaction.date }} or {{ transaction.created_at }}

Contacted support, they're not sure either.

Spot On Sour E Liquid

App works as it should for the most part. If you can read code you can customize the layout of the invoice/packing slip pretty easily. Its free and does what I need it to do and that's why I use it.

3 stars because it is not possible for me to print more than 1 invoice at a time because the format of the PDF that gets sent to the printer does not hold for the second page. Everything gets jumbled around and I know it is not a problem with my HTML. Anytime I need to print more than one order at a time I have to do it one by one and it wastes a lot of my time

Geometrico

This is good for a free app, but limited in customisation and printouts seem clunky and un-refined. I'm looking at a paid option because appearance is so important right down to the last detail.

www.geometrico.co.uk