Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Pharmduo

Update: clicked "get" even though I already have this app installed and it works now...

Stopped working recently. When it worked I liked the layout it provided better than the standard Shopify layout.

Triple Mountain

I love this app. I give it four stars simply because 1) We shouldn't need an app to print branded invoices in Shopify, and 2) it's hard to edit yourself unless you know coding.

That said, we've been using it since it came out. The Shopify team helped set ours up at no charge and it provides a professional, branded invoice to ship with our orders. It includes our logo, the order info, and we had them add some boilerplate text reminding customers to check often for new items. Once that text was added, it was easy for me to find the text section in the code and change the wording when I wanted to.

Recently, I wished we could easily tell how many orders a customer had placed with us, right on the invoice, because we include different freebies with different order numbers. I'd been running back to the computer to look them up, but suddenly it dawned on me to ask if it could be included in Order Printer. Voila! Within a day they had added to our template: "You have placed (x) orders with us. Thank you!" just as I'd asked. Now not only do we know how many orders the customer has placed, but we're subtly reminding them what a great, loyal customer they are, and that they're appreciated!

Until Shopify creates a built-in invoice / packing slip template that supports branding, this is THE app to use. It's free and made by Shopify, so if it happens to break because of something they change in the platform, you know it will get fixed right away. Support is great, and there's a feature that allows you to select multiple orders to print invoices for at once.

Jackieb Design

Stopped working 8/4/2018, noted others just re-downloaded. RE-DOWNLOADED and its working fine now...

Wireworld Cable Technology Store

Great tool for business, but came in this morning and not working. Please fix Shopify, soon hopefully.

Vsavi Cbd E Liquid

A "must have" app for any business dealing with a large volume of orders on a daily basis.

Sgapparel Co Uk

happy with the app and the templates.

one thing that definitely needs addressing is that it only shows 10 order at a time on the order printer page so if i have 40+ order to process i have to do it through the standard order printing way and select 'print through order printer' that way, which adds about 10-15 mins to my day everyday! please address this.

also adding the ability to go to the next invoice via a next/prev button on the invoice page would be a welcomed addition

Lami Fragrance

It might be plain looking but it gets the job done. Now printing waybills isn't a problem anymore for starters.

Threaded Candy Custom Fabrics

The only issue i have with this app is that for a couple months now, when I go to edit invoice template, the entire Shopify website freezes.

Cream City Ribbon

Super simple to use and a clean look. We cannot wait for some future development of the app!

Harmonyswim

Great App - but it wont let me print from iPhone or iPad??
It prints out a black sheet..
Can anyone help?