Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Oursandals

This app has so much potential for Shopify stores. Too bad it's not getting the attention it needs from Shopify.

Trusounduk

The address area would be better if it was always in the same place so that when folded it shows in the address windows of typical parcel packaging.
Also the address, when printed, does not show as it does when displayed on screen. It would be better to have adress1 and adress2 lines appear on separate lines in the printed invoice as they do when displayed on the screen.
For most people what they bought is the most important thing, but the area of the invoice printer allowed for this is too small, so that any multiple items on the order end up flowing onto another page.
I have made some changes to the code to get closer to what I need. As a free add on it's great, but I will be looking for something more functional.

Claribellondon

Printing the receipt is fine ... but it's not that easy to customise.

Info 4834

This app intermittently locks up and won't allow bulk printing. I've had to uninstall and reinstall it three times. When it works, it is a nice feature.
Diane Burroughs
www.BirdSupplies.com

Top Fabric

Great app and beautiful templates. Only problem is a lot of the time when I go to print with order printer, my template doesn't load. I will try it 5 or 6 times and still nothing. I have to send the basic Shopify receipt instead. Not good for business and wastes a lot of my time.

The Vinyl Bar Designs Creations

Somewhat dissapointed. Its my first week going live with the pos system and cant get the printer to work from the pos app. I hope to resolve soon. Would be nice to have an option to print directly from the ordering screen

Tree Hugger Cloth Pads

I love the format of the printed orders but I have caught it many times not printing an order out of a list of many. On days when I have hundreds of orders to print I cannot trust it to print every single one so once they are printed I have to go back and look through them all to make sure they are there which is time consuming. I have talked to support about it and they admit that it happens.
www.treehuggerclothpads.com

Decksupermarket

Normally great but not working at present and causing headaches!

Vintagestyler

For anyone struggling to use the app today, clearing the cache (in chrome) solved mine...

Thebeltman

Great when it works.... Currently not working on Chrome (although it worked on Chrome for several months without a hitch). Switched over to Internet Explorer and it still works there.