Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Fuddy Duddy

Normally very happy with the app but for it to go down with no explanation is not very good.

Pr0t0type

Only have used a few times, but worked everytime!

Local Joe

I love this app but it has one fatal flaw that makes it really frustrating to use. I'll update to 5 stars when it gets updated. 100% of the time, when I want to generate invoices or packing slips for multiple orders I'm going to also want to NEXT purchase postage for those same orders. Right now, after printing Invoices or Packing Slips for multiple orders I must go back to the Orders page and re-select all the orders again to Bulk print shipping labels. Very manual and creates more chance of me committing human error. I imagine it'd take a good Shopify coder 2 hours to add this feature and solve a huge headache for users.

Shop Cartolina

I've used this app for years. It works fine I just wish the invoices/orders looked more refined and professional. I also find that it's not easy to customize unless you are familiar with the coding needed.

One Harper Lane 1

Really easy to use BUT please include a field for order date! If I dont print it on the day I get it - there is no field for the order date. Really frustrating to have to look up each order to find the date ordered as I do pre-orders.

Genetic Supplements

Very useful but some of the template variables don't seem to work. E.g. {{ transaction.date }} or {{ transaction.created_at }}

Contacted support, they're not sure either.

Spot On Sour E Liquid

App works as it should for the most part. If you can read code you can customize the layout of the invoice/packing slip pretty easily. Its free and does what I need it to do and that's why I use it.

3 stars because it is not possible for me to print more than 1 invoice at a time because the format of the PDF that gets sent to the printer does not hold for the second page. Everything gets jumbled around and I know it is not a problem with my HTML. Anytime I need to print more than one order at a time I have to do it one by one and it wastes a lot of my time

Geometrico

This is good for a free app, but limited in customisation and printouts seem clunky and un-refined. I'm looking at a paid option because appearance is so important right down to the last detail.

www.geometrico.co.uk

Oursandals

This app has so much potential for Shopify stores. Too bad it's not getting the attention it needs from Shopify.

Trusounduk

The address area would be better if it was always in the same place so that when folded it shows in the address windows of typical parcel packaging.
Also the address, when printed, does not show as it does when displayed on screen. It would be better to have adress1 and adress2 lines appear on separate lines in the printed invoice as they do when displayed on the screen.
For most people what they bought is the most important thing, but the area of the invoice printer allowed for this is too small, so that any multiple items on the order end up flowing onto another page.
I have made some changes to the code to get closer to what I need. As a free add on it's great, but I will be looking for something more functional.