Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Westwoodsfootwear

the order printer is not working, any advice? it's just not opening anything when i click "print with order printer"

Bijouxbela

I was about to leave a one-star review when I figured out why the app stopped working for us.

Using Chrome on a Mac it prints very tiny, so you need to bring the printer settings back up to 100%. It defaults to 58% for whatever reason.

Using a Windows laptop and Chrome, it won't open at all because Chrome is blocking the pop-up, even when you set the app url permission for the pop up and redirect.

CHECK CHROME POP UP AND REDIRECT SETTINGS when trying to print an order with this app. It is not the app itself, as far as I can tell. Something has changed in Chrome. You will see a warning on the browser address bar when you select to print the invoice. Click on that and go from there. It is not saving the permission for us but the url is there as a link. Just click on that link and the order printer interface will open.

I have contacted Shopify and they are looking into this too.

In the meantime hope this helps and you get your orders printed easily!

Lil Baby On Board

Nice app. Free and works as described.

www.lilbabyonboard.com

Valuebeltsplus

Works every time....................................................................

Rewild Outfitters

App was not working when I checked this morning (8-6-18), but based on another reviewer's experience where he installed recently and it worked fine, I went ahead and reinstalled it (by clicking "Get" on the app page) and it began working perfectly again. Minor glitch, easy to fix.

Outsville Inc

Saw all the one stars from where they apparently had a problem starting Friday which can happen to any software... Went ahead and downloaded it and guess what... Worked 100% perfectly... Silly this is not a built in feature so having a good app to handle the task is AWESOME.....

Deraplap

Works perfectly and immediately!

Lasersandlights Com

Great app to help our shipping department save time and make our customers happy. We would highly recommend this app!

www.lasersandlights.com

Direct 4x4

Great app, invoices are very configurable (although takes a while to get setup looking nice). The only feature I would have loved to have seen is the option to email the end result to a Shopify customer directly rather than printing as PDF and sending through a normal email manually.

Flavourconcentrates

Makes life easy, no cutting out of labels.