Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Tessa Hughes Fashion

This app is great for what it is, but I wish the layout of the invoices and packing slips had a little nicer design...or at least were more customizable. But the basic functionality is fine.

The Pizza Bible

Love this app, but it doesn't work properly anymore. About half the time now, Whenever I try to print invoices w/this app, I'm redirected to the App store. It's very annoying! Please fix this.

Teddys Tack Trunk

As the previous poster commented, my orders also have been going to this page and I have to back up and try again to make it work. Not a huge problem but very annoying.

Ziaja Usa

Starting in April, when I choose print the app now takes me to this page on the app store instead of formatting my orders for printing. I have to go back to the home page and do the process a second time for it to work.

Time consuming for a real business trying to produce invoices and orders.

Cws Healing

It is OK but the font is very big. I contacted support and they knew of the problem but they could not fix it for some reason so a bit disappointed.

Mystaybowl

The app does nice job printing bulk packing slips and invoice. It was fairly easy to add. If it also bulk printed labels that would be helpful. To be honest if it does not integrate all the bulk actions needed to fulfil orders it really has little value to me. Nice to have but If I didn't have it I wouldn't notice. I agree should be integrated into shopify. There are other services than shopify and I'm looking them over.

Thestiffcollar Com

Recently we found that print button on top right is not appearing in any order. May be some files are updated.

Piyush S

Cloud Provisions

Clunky, and lacking simple features. Limited to displaying the last 10 orders, which has to be bypassed by clicking into Orders, then the drop down, then Order Printer, then back to Orders.

It gets the job done, but it wastes time. Selling things that require physical requires printing a receipt, and Shopify should include a far more robust solution.

Eve Hair And Makeup Store

Loved it... but not sure if I can get rid of the shopify listing at the header or the URL on the footer... would prefer that gone.

Only real problem is I went to print this morning and the font as somehow now increase to be substantially bigger. The problem is that the shipping information is sooo big that when I fold my invoice I cant have both sender and receiver addresses visible... plus note section has been removed... would you keep it all and then people can go into and delete the sections they don't want?

See It Bigger

Easy to use. Very basic packing slips and invoices. If Shopify could add some additional customization options it would be even better.