Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

JeepUniq

Requires cross-domain cookies option enable in the browser to work. The app should be updated to work with modern security/privacy settings. Otherwise, a good app.

Darling Marcelle

It used to be reliable, but now it hasn't been updated for Safari and when I contacted Support they just said to use Chrome instead. Thanks, I prefer Safari. Fix the app.

Simple Life Trends LLC

I don't really care for this app very much but it's about the only thing that's truly free. The invoice template, if you can call it that is terrible. Printing an invoice/receipt should be a function that is standard, not have to be an add in!!

Indish Design Shop

Was great until now - can’t print with safari - please fix. I have paid for templates so find this unacceptable

Decadorn

Seems broken as of today on Mac/Safari. Reinstalled but no joy.
It's a really useful app otherwise. Damn.

DTC Makeup

i love this app and even bought a template, but it's not working with Safari anymore, when will this be fixed?

Insondable Designs

I heavily relied on this app for my packing slips however this hasn't worked for me in months. For some reason it stopped working with Safari. An error message pops up saying I need to have the latest version of safari, when I already do! so Disappointing

Leah Bee Quilts

Such a great app when it works, and was pretty important to my workflow, but it hasn't worked in Safari in months. Very frustrating!

ENAKA®

This app used to be SO GOOD, but it won´t let us print orders on our Macbooks anymore. It says this app is not running on your version of Safari. I am running the latest Safari version. This needs a fix ASAP. Always have to switch to Google Chrome to print my orders.

Bunbury

I cannot print orders on my Mac using Safari, says unable to print orders with your version of safari. I am running the latest Safari 12.0.3

Previous 1 3 4 5