Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

ENAKA®

This app used to be SO GOOD, but it won´t let us print orders on our Macbooks anymore. It says this app is not running on your version of Safari. I am running the latest Safari version. This needs a fix ASAP. Always have to switch to Google Chrome to print my orders.

Bunbury

I cannot print orders on my Mac using Safari, says unable to print orders with your version of safari. I am running the latest Safari 12.0.3

so we flow...

The same experience as many people below. Used the app successfully for a year with no issues, then suddenly one day doesn't work across any devices or browsers due to 'app incompatibility'. This is clearly a common issue that has affected hundreds of users, yet Shopify has clearly done nothing about it. For a basic feature of Shopify this level of customer service astounds me.

Will now have to use a paid app - all of which are pricey. Sort it out Shopify.

Mayfair Candle Company

It has stopped working with my latest version of Safari- on all devices. I use this a lot and am happy with the app, just need to fix this important issue!!

naturalrubbersoother

This app has stopped working with Safari on the iPad. Maybe latest version of IOS as is still working on an older iPad yet to be updated Please fix ASAP. Chrome loads template but print button won’t work. HELP

Please advise a fix for this problem

Still not working months after the problem first started why can’t you fix it? PLEASE

Ceramic Grill Store

Won't properly process a return. If you process are return with Order Printer, beware. Order Printer won't adjust product quantity and shows a balance due for the return amount. Good chance, you'll send more product as the shipment won't account for the return and/or your customer gets a receipt/invoice with a balance due.

I find it embarrassing a company the size of Shopify can't provide an efficient way to accurately process/print batch orders for shipping.

Brew Lucky

I haven't used this much at all because there are so many other great shipping apps that do everything BUT if you need just a quick printout without any bells or whistles, this is ok.

LEGACY85

Unfortunately this app is still not working properly. A great shame as it was very useful particularly for start-ups that cannot afford adding more costs charged by other app developers. I guess you get what you pay for!

Seems the developer hasn't noticed the higher 1* ratings are on the increase!

Calm River Creations

I loved this app until the newest Safari update. Loved that I could customize in the formats that I need. Please update the app so I can keep using it.

The Pippa & Ike Show

used to work well.
No problem with Safari 12.0 until end of last week.
Now out of the blue it says the app can't be used with this browser.
I dislike Chrome very much, but will have to use it now.
Surely I am not the only one on a Mac? Please sort it out so I can go back to using Safari, thanks

Previous 1 3 4