Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

MascotasCanarias

Its ok to print with a printer A4 for example but if you want to print with a ticket printer it's impossible

September 13, 2020

Hi, there! When printing packing slips and invoices these are typically printed on full pages, which may be why a ticket printer wouldn't function correctly. That said, it sounds like you may be trying to print a custom template. I'd like to find out more about what you're hoping to print out so that we can see what your options are. I'll send you an email shortly and we can take a look together. Talk soon! - Brie, Shopify Support

XE4EX

In principal I am satisfy with the app. But suddenly, the app tells me that it cannot work with Safari & Brave browser (Cookies activated).

Any advice what I can do? Should print some invoices
Thanks and Cheers
Gerhard

September 4, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with some helpful feedback! In many cases this can be resolved by clearing the browser cookies for Shopify in Safari or Brave. If you've performed the above workaround already and still cannot use the app I'd recommend using another browser, such as Google Chrome! -Oliver, Shopify Support

The Good Tee

it stupid that you can't add a logo or make minor tweaks. And extra stupid it's not built into Shopify. My packing slips do not even have products on it, I've asked them several times to fix the issue and NO reply. WOW. can someone PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AND TELL ME WHY A PACKING SLIP WOULD NOT LIST THE PRODUCTS???

Impulse Boutique

Seems to work fine for me, needed to update the code in the template to include shipping method, but why order printing isn't built into shopify is BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION. Should be part of the platform, it's a basic necessity for any online store!

Kawen Outdoor

Hola me gustaría saber cómo ajustar los textos a distintas impresoras, ya que al imprimir en impresora termica no se ve bien y si se imprime en una impresora normal una sola orden ocupa una hoja tamaño carta entera.

Tassie Bird and Poultry Supplies

stopped working - please fix as i have purchased a template to use with this app and now i cannot access

Babyontop

Hi,
This app is usefull but is limited. It is not possible to send the bill directly by email to the customer. You only have the possibility to print it.

So for the developpers, i have two suggest for the upgrade:

- Possibility to habe a buttonin the app to send it directly to the customer
- Possibility to have a button in the order page or customer page to send it directly to the customer
- Possibility to send it as attached file when we send an order confirmation to the customer

With that, the app whould be rate 5 stars.

Can you handle it?
Regards

Bloomerie Fabrics

First off, it's absurd that Shopify had to create an app to print off invoices or packing lists for orders. (Fulfilling orders is kind of a thing in e-commerce, right?) This should be built in. Second, I'm on a Mac and the app won't load in Safari (so you can't print invoices/packing lists). I have to use Chrome to print my packing slips -- and that's not my browser of choice. On the positive: I've been using this app for years. It's clunky to set up but once you do, you can forget about it and just use it...just not on Safari. Plus, it's free.

After the Robes

Used to work great, now it doesn't since I updated to Mojave on Mac. Please fix this! Shopify should be able to bulk print orders with ease

Spitfire Leather

I have been using this App for about three years but it no longer works with the latest version of Safari. I am using Safari Version 12.0.3 (14606.4.5) and it will not load.

I detest Google Chrome and have no intention of switching browsers just because an App doesn't work. Please get this fixed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7