Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Marking Remarks

It's practical, but not as professionally laid out as I had hoped. So unless you write code or know someone who does, you can't easily edit the information for your document. I'd love to have the option of adding my shops logo but can't do that either.

Tolly McRae

Loved this app, worked perfectly for 3 years producing much more professional looking order forms / invoices / packing slips etc. than the standard one.... However, it has stopped working with the Safari update and it's a real issue. PLEASE PLEASE FIX - Up to this point was a 5 star!

Fired Creations

I would have given 5 stars, I really like this app, I have customised it the way I like, but when I upgraded to Safari 12, it stopped working. As another reviewer said, surely this wan’t a surprise! Please get it back working again. I’m saved temporarily by the fact that it does work on my iPad!

Fun Services Canada

If you need to customize your invoices, or print out other order documentation that isn't built in to Shopify, then this app can do it for you. And, it's free. BUT....it is EXTREMELY, PAINFULLY SLOW. For a large order with custom templating logic, it can sometimes take 20 or 30 seconds for the invoice to appear, and there is no progress bar to indicate that anything is happening. It is endlessly frustrating for our sales people.

Lucius Atelier

Not the best or pretty app, but its free and useful!

Bandiwear

Not working at all today. never had this problem before but I have many orders to fullfill and I cant. Error message says "will take a look at it soon"

Neptn Russia

App was working fine and now it’s down :(

Kalikeepsakes

Loved it until my drop shipper contacted me to let me know that the sku is not printed.

Paperwhimsy

UPDATED MY REVIEW as I read another store owner's comment just below to click on Get to "install" the app even though I already have the app installed. That worked the trick and now the app is working, again. Apparently the issue is something in the app that might have updated but didn't push through properly to the stores.

Hi Folks, this is a temporary review and when the order printer is back I'll change it.

I just contacted you via the chat app and apparently you cannot replicate my problem since you see my orders through the order printer fine. However, I cannot see my orders through the order printer or print my orders through the order printer.

It was working fine and then something weird happened when I tried to access it - a bunch of icons showed up on my screen like it was trying to load the app and then I ended up with a blank page and it's been blank since.

To top it all off, the chat app failed twice while I was chatting with Andrew. I have no idea what that issue was. I have cleared out my browser history and my cookies and I still have a blank page instead of an order printer and I can't print my orders. And apparently I am not the only one. I'd hazard a guess that the issue probably does stem from Shopify. I hope you can figure this out soon.

Elizabeth Burry Design

like the app easy to use but need a extended price added for each line . when there is more than 1 item customers think it is the total for all items. very confusing and causing customer to price product incorrect on receipt .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6