Orderhive Inventory Management

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

From $95/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Just Like Hero

The customer service is great! Really quick in replying email and do follow up with you. They use skype calls and share screen to instruct you all the steps you need to do. I have to stop using this app because I cannot integrate my amazon marketplace to Orderhive as my I only have a basic amazon account for now. But I will definitely use Orderhive again once I upgrade to a professional plan on amazon!

Bodyawareusa

I feel I am an expert on inventory management systems, having spend an inordinate amount of time last year on the well known and more expensive ones, and finding them over complex and syncing inconsistent. Orderhive is very simple to use in comparison and now I have used it for over a month, I can confirm it really works correctly and syncs fast. My situation is two warehouses (UK and USA) and 4 websites plus Amazon. I am hoping that Walmart.com integration will be added soon, as they are the only company in my opinion that has a chance to stop Amazon in its tracks. If you would like to see Walmart.com added, please let Mohanish at Orderhive know thru chat, as I think if he has enough requests, he will add it.

Miss Baobae

Location Hong Kong SAR

great customer service, easy and user friendly Inventory system, best suited for our e-comm platform!

Flemora

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Although we have stopped using the app as we have discontinued multiple sales channel but the app is really good for inventory and order management. Customer service is excellent. All thanks to Diksha.

Golden Lotus Antiques

Tech support excellent, product need improvement more feature need added, i still think this is one the best I can find.

Kulanikinis

Location Australia

Prior to installing Orderhive we were manually managing our inventory across multiple channels. Orderhive has enabled us to seamlessly manage what was quite an arduous task! It has a great interface which can be intuitively be used, is very reasonably priced & the support these guys offer is incredible! Looking forward to the additional features they are adding and updating. Thank you!!

Medicobeauty

Fantastic app and sync's well with lots of our other third party apps, as well as our warehouse. It has helped to automate our ordering process and save us lots of time! The support team are great too, very responsive and get things resolved quickly when needed.

Wgrocery

Location India

This App is amazing. We've been using it since the beginning of our business. Customer Support is great, the team is always ready to help. Also, they are always working on adding new features and fixing the current issues. After 1 month only, we subscribed for 1 year because we knew that this is the solution we have been looking for. Just upload products on any of the channels and you'll have the products in Orderhive right away. Would recommend Orderhive to anybody looking for organizing Inventory and Customers across multiple channels.

Billigebutterfly

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Great App for Sync inventory between several Shopify shops. We have use orderive in many years and we love orderhive. Also really good service :)

Aerosphere Clothing

Location South Africa

The software is great, the support service is excellent. Your search for inventory and shipping management software is over.

We look forward to any other products this team comes up with. Great work