3.8
March 8, 2023

We've been using Orderhive in more than three years now and all I can say is it really helps managed our business inventory. The features are very useful and organized. It's like an all in one package. All our stores are synced in and because of this feature, I can easily check the movement and status of everything. Both the customer and technical support are very responsive and helpful.

EVORETRO Canada
Over 2 years using the app
March 28, 2023

Order Hive is the way to go if you are a startup or a business with more than one warehouse and multiple sales channels. You can automate most of the processes and save ton of time. The team there is great from start until you're set up and ready to go live. I've dealt with Jinesh who was always there to answer our questions. They've setup a demo call to show you around and try give you examples that work with your business so you can see the potential. After you decide to go with them which I highly recommend, you'll have 2 free On-boarding calls to help you set up everything and go live. I've had mine with Atulya who was very professional and helpful. She helped me set up some automation which I was struggling to do. I recommend this to any business and promise you that the time you save on the processes is way more than what you'll be paying monthly.

AMC Furniture
25 days using the app
April 12, 2023

I am almost finished with the onboarding process and I can't say enough good things about who I am working with, Atulya. Atulya is dedicated and available to help me with questions at just about a moment's notice. I am impressed with the functionality, automations, and reporting capabilities of the software and I can't wait to begin using it as a powerful tool to help me run my business smarter.

Equestrian Creations
About 2 months using the app
June 12, 2017

Orderhive inventory management has been a lifesaver for the day-to-day running of our business. Great service, good value for money, and the staff are always very quick to respond and act when we have any questions or come across any issues. Highly recommend!

Miss Matatabi
Japan
Over 7 years using the app
May 20, 2016

Great support and user friendly system!

Khomo Accessories Europe
Spain
October 18, 2017

Very good support, they are always hands on, very quick in replying and reliable.

The overall experience is amazing, there is nothing they can not do, they will do whatever you ask them, from integrations to small issues.

The rest of developers have a lot to learn from them.

Todd

Koolkrew 2
March 20, 2022

This is a great product with superb customer support. I've been using this since version 1 and it's been the backbone of my operations. We run a retail outlet and an online store. We use order hive to manage our inventory, purchases and even simple production. Have recommended it many times to associates and friends.

Lye Nai Shiong
Singapore
Orderhive replied March 22, 2022

Thank you for your kind and valuable feedback! We are glad we could help streamline your operations.

October 14, 2016

Tech support excellent, product need improvement more feature need added, i still think this is one the best I can find.

Golden Lotus Antiques
Almost 7 years using the app
January 12, 2018

Very essential, but when it comes to order management, it is absolutely the best app.

OPHERTY & CIOCCI
www.ophertyciocci.com
Luxury Vintage, Pre-Loved Fashion

Opherty Ciocci
Italy
Almost 7 years using the app
July 10, 2017

Very happy with Orderhive. First class app and great value to my company!

Jm Imports