Orderhive Inventory Management

Orderhive Inventory Management | Reviews

by Orderhive

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

Great Garden Plants

Things started out alright but there have been repeated failures which have greatly impacted our business. "Premium" support is hit or miss if they'll actually be available. Chat support can only do the bare minimum & in most cases has to open a support ticket. IT support is only around until about noon EST time so you usually have to wait over 24 hours for something to be fixed. This is not a good solution for high volume companies.

Sonic Boom Records

Installed this app with the intention of using it to receive inventory for our store with a large amount of items. After testing a bit, we've noticed it is randomly adjusting inventory when we take a special order for an out-of-stock item. We receive an order for an item that isn't in-stock - which makes our inventory -1. When the inventory reaches a negative number, Orderhive manually received stock to bring it back up to zero. This is a really distressing problem - as of yet we've had to response to our request for help - but we have received a lot of automated follow up emails trying to sell us something. Not impressed - hopefully they will get back to us at some point...

Earth Rocks Canada

We reviewed this app and decided it was not our ideal fit for various personal reasons...and then the trouble started. I have dealt with incessant phone calls and e-mails from the sale department. They do not have unsubscribe options on all of the marketing and they simply will not stop calling and e-mailing despite repeated polite requests to cease contact. I cannot comment on the actual functionality of the app, we did not actually use it enough for me to have a valid evaluation. Update - the e-mails are still coming, despite having contacted them directly and continuing to unsubscribe. At best, I see this as a poorly managed company......and at worst I see them as completely disregarding privacy laws. Whatever their situation is, i would not suggest installing their products.

Made with Lemons Designs

Very difficult to use and integration doesn't work. Support wasn't helpful. Web articles are hard to understand in English. Don't recommend.

Showgirl Sparkle

This app isn't free at all. There is a free trial period, and they won't even tell you what the subscription fee is unless you email them? Who has time for this sort of nonsense. Charge whatever you want, but be upfront about it, Otherwise you're wasting entrepreneurs' time, and that's one asset we need. Saving time for us is like getting a good review.

Lulla-Buy

We tried out this app and while it has a lot of functionality it has quite a few glitches which were blocking for us, we were allowed to add multiple users with no problem and then when we asked for help we were told that we need to upgrade to use the features we were using, they don't have any automatic way of hiding or blocking out features that are not on your plan. After not needing the upgrade options they then said they cannot help us with the issues we were having because customer support is not included in the free Shopify plan. We spent a lot of time setting up just to cancel as the service was not good and software unreliable.

SamiraBoutique

All these 5 stars reviews are fake, I message these guys over and over and never got a response, try to connect amazon and Walmart and the app will not work at all and I keep messaging them for help and no response.

October 29, 2020

Hi, We try and respond to all customers in a few hours over chat and 24hrs on email. Were you sending an email to the right email address?
For prompt response, you can contact chat support in software.
For email support, you can email on support@orderhive.com

Soul Tinkers

Absolutely terrible customer service. Very basic functions. After deleting this app you will have a lot of problems with your stock levels and product availability. Doesn't recommend this app.

September 7, 2020

We have improved a lot in our customer service since 2018. We have a dedicated account management team available 20/6 covering almost all timezones. We have live chat and call support available for all plans. Whether you are on a free plan or growth, you get full customer service.

ERZ performance

Been using orderhive for 6 months it was working fine but after the new version it's crap now. Try another inventory software this one don't work correctly.

September 7, 2020

We have improved Orderhive a lot since 2018. I would request you to try Orderhive again with Shopify Free plan.

Co2art

Extremely disappointed with the new version. Now they forced us to use the new version which is very confusing and simple task take much more time to complete. In addition, I've been adviced that ZPL support will be switched off so I can't print on Zebra printer anymore. I got a suggestion to use PDF 4X6, but each label is generated on A4 size. Got the following reply: "Our tech team looked into the issue and concluded that it's the label that is being generated from your carrier's end i.e. DHL. We get a A6 label embossed on A4 size sheet from carrier's end.".

Now I have no other choice than to find an alternative and warn you about the limitations.

I'm extremely disappointed as the old system was working perfectly for over year.

Previous 1