Orderhive Inventory ‑it's FREE

Orderhive Inventory ‑it's FREE

by Orderhive

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

Lulla-Buy

We tried out this app and while it has a lot of functionality it has quite a few glitches which were blocking for us, we were allowed to add multiple users with no problem and then when we asked for help we were told that we need to upgrade to use the features we were using, they don't have any automatic way of hiding or blocking out features that are not on your plan. After not needing the upgrade options they then said they cannot help us with the issues we were having because customer support is not included in the free Shopify plan. We spent a lot of time setting up just to cancel as the service was not good and software unreliable.

SamiraBoutique

All these 5 stars reviews are fake, I message these guys over and over and never got a response, try to connect amazon and Walmart and the app will not work at all and I keep messaging them for help and no response.

October 29, 2020

Hi, We try and respond to all customers in a few hours over chat and 24hrs on email. Were you sending an email to the right email address?
For prompt response, you can contact chat support in software.
For email support, you can email on support@orderhive.com

Soul Tinkers

Absolutely terrible customer service. Very basic functions. After deleting this app you will have a lot of problems with your stock levels and product availability. Doesn't recommend this app.

September 7, 2020

We have improved a lot in our customer service since 2018. We have a dedicated account management team available 20/6 covering almost all timezones. We have live chat and call support available for all plans. Whether you are on a free plan or growth, you get full customer service.

ERZ performance

Been using orderhive for 6 months it was working fine but after the new version it's crap now. Try another inventory software this one don't work correctly.

September 7, 2020

We have improved Orderhive a lot since 2018. I would request you to try Orderhive again with Shopify Free plan.

Co2art

Extremely disappointed with the new version. Now they forced us to use the new version which is very confusing and simple task take much more time to complete. In addition, I've been adviced that ZPL support will be switched off so I can't print on Zebra printer anymore. I got a suggestion to use PDF 4X6, but each label is generated on A4 size. Got the following reply: "Our tech team looked into the issue and concluded that it's the label that is being generated from your carrier's end i.e. DHL. We get a A6 label embossed on A4 size sheet from carrier's end.".

Now I have no other choice than to find an alternative and warn you about the limitations.

I'm extremely disappointed as the old system was working perfectly for over year.

A3 Sports Distribution Inc

Updated my review after they released their latest update. They are an inventory and order management company but cannot provide a basic invoice (as required by law in Canada), showing subtotal without tax, tax amount charged and total due. Not only that, we paid for the custom invoice 2 years ago which stopped working when they did their latest update. Now we have to re-create the invoice in our accounting system for each order. I will be finding another solution asap.

September 7, 2020

We have improved Orderhive a lot since 2018. I would request you to try Orderhive again with Shopify Free plan and reconsider your review.

Legend Archery

I dont know what the problem is with their customer service. I have been sending them messages for 3 or 4 days and can not get any reply. There is room for improvement there, it seems to me like they dont care too much about their customers' need. what a shame, it looked like a good product but when there was a sync problem , the support just disappeared .

September 7, 2020

We have improved Orderhive and customer service a lot since 2018. I would request you to try Orderhive again with Shopify Free plan and reconsider your review.