Orderhive Inventory Management

Orderhive Inventory Management

by Orderhive

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

Drinking Well Co.

We switched to Orderhive to solve our inventory management issues. It has allowed us to automate multi-channel fulfillment and improve our inventory accuracy. We currently use Orderhive for shipping, inventory management, and order processing / fulfillment. We would have used Orderhive for EVERYTHING but our link with our brick and mortar arm has stopped us from moving our entire accounting / ERP system over to Orderhive as well. If we could, we WOULD move everything to Orderhive. Support is great, they have resolved every issue we have had within 24 hours. Multi-channel fulfillment has been great, and we're working to expand our listings and automation to every brand we sell.

mikarose-wholesale

Great order management system. The customer service is fantastic especially Jinesh Shah was very helpful getting things setup. They are always updating the module and making it better.

Korosi Innovations Ltd.

Helped us automate our workflow, and their team has been nothing but helpful in getting us up and running on their platform quickly!

EvoRetro Lets Game

We are using Orderhive as our main inventory management software. We're using it on all our seller accounts. Orderhive did an amazing job for our company. Their customer support is brilliant. They walk you through the troubleshooting steps when you have technical issues. Also, the Orderhive system is easy to navigate and the integration of your stores to it is not difficult.

Hydrangea.com

We have been using this app for 2 stores (soon to be 3) and overall it's been excellent! It's not cheap but for all of the functionality that's to be expected and tech support has been very helpful. I tried 2 other inventory management programs before this and had demos for a couple more and the user interface, automation, and flexibility are the best. Also, we needed to sell bundle products (a 4 pack of the same item) and after evaluating a ton of apps we discovered we could do this easily through Orderhive!

The Sporty Van

I just tried this app. hopefully it will really help me a lot grow my business further. But for now, it's a cool app!

SparkUpp

This apps got a ton of features and it was super easy to navigate their UI. Everything's super organized and user friendly

Work Flow

I just want to say that I do love this service and the vision for your company. SO many value adds. Your support is great and thanks for continuing to develop a great product for us.

ShopCelino

Excellent program to help manage our inventory and track best sellers, keep track of our accounting books etc. I highly recommend! A big bonus is the support team. Definitely would recommend!!!

2LB Depot

We've had an Amazon business for 5+ years and used multiple order management, shipping management and inventory management platforms. OrderHive cut our daily order processing workflow from 1 hour to literally 1 minute. It has been a life saver for us. The software is awesome and their support is incredible. I HIGHLY recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9