Orderhive Inventory Management

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

From $125/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ban Soon Sewing Machine Pte Ltd

Location Singapore

Orderhive to compare with others is a great app. Since Tradegecko Sunset, we've tried and touched many Alternative Apps, Orderhive is the perfect fit for our company. Onboarding was good, we had a lot of issues with the new system here and there, we had a quick response from the support team who were very nice and patient to figure out solutions and give an alternative. Especially to Thank you Ms. Atulya Pillai. Orderhive easy way to manage and Automate your eCom inventory, orders, and shipping management sync between Shopify and Xero so far so good. There is still a lot of room to continue to develop more complete applications.

DYLN

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We have been using Orderhive for about 3 years and it has worked very well for us. We don't experience many issues and when we do we get a quick response from their support team. And they have built a few customizations for us so the system fits our needs well.

USA Toyz

Time spent using app About 2 years

Best experience so Far with the inventory management and orders management along with the new coming updates and customisation.

7BigStars Kingdom

Time spent using app Over 2 years

7BigStars used this app for a quite a long time. It is very helpful, and we are still using it. For starter companies I suggest this inventory program. Their support team also very responsive and they always develop their own app. 7BigStars LLC
Georgi Urukal

Dan Henry Watches

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 years

Excellent work. Orderhive provides the perfect solution for businesses looking for an easy way to manage orders between several third-party logistics partners. A special thank you to Indrajeet Sengupta, who is an outstanding developer team leader and always solves all possible integration problems that might arise at any given time.

Lideka Home

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing tool with the best service from: Chetan Rabari He is very willing to help en gives you really good advice!

Redshift Sports

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have used Orderhive for some time now to handle our order management and fulfillment. It is a solid tool with great customer support. Orderhive brings together shopify and all of our other selling platforms into one interface which is great for analysis and fulfillment. One of the best features is its ability to "break bundles" that come from Shopify - in other words you can define a SKU in shopify that is actually a collection of other SKUs and Orderhive will recognize that and when you fulfill pull in each SKU that is part of the collection or bundle - not many tools do this well and its the main reason we started using Orderhive to begin with.

VIVO - desk solutions, screen mounting, and more

Orderhive is a great app with many integrations and support is very quick to respond and always helpful.

noteify

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use OrderHive to as my inventory and order management app. It keeps track of everything I have on hand, orders I have coming in (from Etsy, Amazon, Shopify, etc.), and I can input my own orders from sales reps or wholesale accounts. I can then print packing slips, send invoices, input inventory I have coming in,, and much more! The support is very quick and helpful though I haven't needed much help since it runs smoothly. I highly recommend this app to keep track of all you have going on.

ALDKitchen

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good app, easy to use and to manage different marketplaces. The support is always helpful and replies fast, so I can solve any issue within a short time

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13