Orderhive Inventory Management

Orderhive Inventory Management

by Orderhive

Order, shipping & inventory management software for retailer

Seateam

We have been using this app for the past 4 months, and so far I have nothing to complain about

We mainly use it to transfer orders from Shopify to multiple warehouses and it works wonderfully; Shruti and they're customer support are a ton of help! every time we have had any question or concern they always get back to us rather quickly

A+ Product

Next Fashion

I'm very happy that I found OrderHive!It meets my Shopify & Ebay needs very well Customer Support 5/5

Urban Revolution Australia

We use this app to manage our inventory stock levels on Shopify, create purchase orders and invoices. It is easy to use and the support is refreshingly immediate and very accessible.

Eliquidstop

Perfect Inventory software . We have over thousands of SKUS and its works great. Hiranshi Dhruv is the best and even stayed up to 4 in the morning to help answer my question her time. Amazing Member of ORDERHIVE

My Vendor

Great app. Helps you keep track of inventory listed on different marketplaces.
Helps you generate PO and keep track of last purchase price which makes it easier to keep track of your purchasing.

Over all a great inventory management application.

Oenling Com

We needed an inventory system that could handle sales from online store and POS, + we have a lot of product bundles where we need to keep track of inventory levels of the components so we don't oversell. Orderhive handles both of these perfectly. There is some manual work in setting everything up (because we didn't have all the functionalities before), but the system is easy to use. The support team here is great, there is live chat and I've always received almost immediate and very helpful response. For more complicated issues about getting started we've had video conferences where they have shown us exactly how to import and set up things, that is really great support! I'm also impressed with the Shopify integration, as soon as I edit something in Orderhive it's immediately changed in our Shopify store as well.
So I can surely recommend this app both for pricing, functionality and support.

Mighty Monkeys

I was paying almost 5x for another program that wasn't as responsive or easy to use as Order Hive. They have just released an update that I didn't like some of the features of as it was messing with our ordering - after a quick call to them the issue was resolved and we are back to running well!

Also, it's very handy to see things like the profit margins etc when receiving stock. This app has saved me money as I hadn't adjusted my prices to reflect increases from my supplier and their % calculator showed me that!

Great app for us!
www.cleverstuff.com.au

Its Totally Minis

I have been in business for only 5 years, but I spent a HUGE amount of that time trying to find the correct inventory control/syncing software.

For us, this is it!!!!

Super responsive, very supportive.

The majority of issues we have had were ours, but they still responded with courtesy and respect.

They work with us to keep their software updated and integrate customer's needs and wishes. We intend to continue using Orderhive for the foreseeable future.

Great software, great people!!!

Glenns Hardware

Orderhive kept improving their service and listened to our feedback to make it one of the best cloud inventory management out there. We are very delighted to have your stores integrated, stock management never can be this easy. Thanks team

Onlinepartysupplies

Amazing app, they have solved all our inventory management issues!!
Customer service is outstanding. They are always there to help and are super friendly :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8