Back in Stock: Pre Orders

Back in Stock: Pre Orders

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Deity Microphones

Literally the best app you can add to your store. Give your customers a sense of urgency to purchase! The staff at Ordersify is amazing and SUPER HELPFUL!!!! Andy over there is an amazing dev and was super quick at responsing to my emails.

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Ordersify and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Bare Sunday

This app is great for notifying us when items are out of stock and giving customers the options to sign up to be notified when back in stock. They were very quick to respond and fix our minor issue. Would definitely recommend!

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to get more support.

Budget Beauty

Love this app for the low stock banner and the notify me when available option! Andy was super helpful to set everything up.

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Sabaah's Boutique

The team behind this App are absolutely AMAZING!! Within 20 minutes of downloading the App, I emailed them to do a couple for me and they did it IMMEDIATELY!!! I can't believe how quickly they reply/work especially since there is only two in the team and it was a Saturday afternoon Thank you so much for the incredible service Andy. You guys deserve 10+ stars.

April 21, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued Ordersify users like you.

Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

MARIA LAGUILLO

I´m delighted, I finally found what I was looking for. The customer service is super effective and they solved my doubts very quickly. I highly recommend it. Thank you

April 20, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review. That really motivates us to create more useful apps and provide better customer service for you and other users.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

&SONS

App has been live less than an hour and already we have people signed up to alerts. I had a slight issue installing the app (my fault, nothing do with the integration) and the team responded within the hour, problem fixed and we went live! Incredible customer service.

April 20, 2021

Thanks for choosing Ordersify. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

BRAVE BARK.COM | GF Pet Official Online Store

Excellent app, and excellent customer service! Really easy to use and customize and really helpful to keep low stock inventory.

April 20, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for us and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Daido Home

It's a Great App and a Great Team. They answer the doubts very fast, and they didn't put any problem when I wanted some changes

April 20, 2021

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience with us. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Contact us anytime you need our help.

Oneweld Supply

I Love the App! It´s easy to customize and very simple. Honestly, customer service is great. initially having some issues with the app, but customer service try to resolve the issue as they can.

April 20, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to contact us in case you need anything.

Best regards,

RAIRAI

Perfect. Super.
We really appreciate that Ordersify gives us this kind of useful app for free.
Moreover, Supporting team is really quick and responsive.