Back in Stock: Pre Orders

Back in Stock: Pre Orders

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

MARLO

Great application, and a really good addition to our Shopify Site. The customer service team was very helpful too. Would recommend!

March 29, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share with us. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Tissus For You

This app is great and does everything I needed it to. I'm so happy to have found one of such quality and for FREE! I had a little trouble getting the "low stock" widget to display on my store and contacted customer service. They responded quickly and knew exactly how to help me with my issue. I can't say enough about the app and the service. I sent test emails to myself to make sure things were working and am very happy with the results. A+ app. You won't regret it!

March 29, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

LUXE BY TAMARA

This app is one of the best apps, I have searched and searched for an app that a decent and I have finally found one. When items are sold out customers can sign up to be notified of the restock, it shows the amount of stock quantity availailable. The team is very supportive and easy to work with I taught I was going to have to do the setup. But after one conversation with support, I had everything set up and ready. I recommend this App to anyone that needs it. Thank you Andy for all your help.

March 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via email if we can be of any further assistance.

Lockwoods Ski & Outdoor

I spent some time installing, testing and uninstalling 'Notify me when available' apps, before finding this brilliant option. Offers full control over the design of the tab/button, dialogue box and automated customer emails, and my one technical issue so far was extremely promptly sorted by the developer. And it's FREE! Thanks guys! Keep up the excellent work :-)

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. Thanks for choosing Ordersify. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Fashion Llama Store

I was amazed by how many features this app offers for free. Other apps out there offer far less and cost a lot more. This app is easy to use and very customizable. Does exactly what we want and more.Love it

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you being an Ordersify user and helping to share the word about us.

Mii Collection

Application qui fonctionne parfaitement et service client très rapide et à l'écoute. Je recommande !

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving the review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.

Tiny Trunks

Amazing service! Super fast (within a few hours), really helpful, and kind. Used it to show 'notify me when available.' Would highly recommend.

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Ordersify. Your review is so motivated and we will try our best to deserve your expectation.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

Nails R Life

This app is awesome. It does just what I needed. I wanted a low inventory alert and a notify me button for out of stock items. So far, all is well. I needed help with one thing and they quickly figured it out for me.

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for users like you.

Murdock London

This is a great app. Very easy to use and quick to set up with fantastic support if you need any help.

March 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your review - really appreciate it. Your review is so motivated and we will try our best to deserve your expectation.

Let us know if we can help with anything.

OBOVE

Super easy to integrate and great usability. You can customize text copy, colours, e-mail content. We also contacted customer service for integrating the inline button to our theme and it was solved within a few minutes. Really great service and finally there is a back in stock app, that works, looks good and even is for free

March 23, 2021