4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to alert customers about restocked items, preventing lost sales. Key features include a "Notify Me" button, pre-order options, and low stock alerts. The app is user-friendly with responsive customer support and customization options like editable email templates and configurable SMTP server. It's considered reasonably priced with a free plan for smaller businesses. Suggestions for improvement include more notifications per page and sorting requests by product title.

March 14, 2022

This app is helping me stay on top of my stock levels and lets my customers know when items are close to being sold out and when they are back in stock.

Basketly
South Africa
Ordersify replied March 14, 2022

We are so happy you are enjoying our app and customer service!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and review!

November 27, 2020

Highly recommended! 5 star support...fast, efficient and effective reply and customisation!
I will definitely also try their other apps....well done for this one - so happy :)
ZingyZoo store

ZingyZoo
Slovakia
September 1, 2021

Developers are great and lighting fast. Great job on an awesome app and support. I'm sure this will drive sales for us.

Lavoo
Ordersify replied September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Ordersify and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Please let us know if you need any help.

November 10, 2022

Nous avons rencontré un petit problème technique avec un produit en particulier. Nos échanges ont été rapides et efficaces, et le problème a été résolu en moins d'une heure. Excellent service, un gros merci à l'équipe!

Pomango
Ordersify replied November 14, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind review!

We are happy to hear that we could help you to sort out the issue and we wish you a lot of success with your store!

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime in case you need further help with anything, and we would be more than happy to help. :)

Kind regards,

September 2, 2021

This app is fantastic for out of stock products and their customer service has been great. The only thing I wish they would add to their app was were they push the out of stock products to the back of the collection. I have two apps I use between this one and an app that keeps my out of stock products to the last page. Other than that I LOVE this app so far and customers do too!

The VDub Factory
Ordersify replied September 2, 2021

Thank you for making our day, there is nothing better than receiving positive feedback from our dear customers like you. It means a lot to us and also being a huge motivation for our team to improve our app and support quality to help you grow your business in the best possible way.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to get more support.

April 17, 2021

The app ticks all the boxes support was amazing and very fast. Andy was very helpful. Would highly recommend the app.

Violet Moon
Ireland
Ordersify replied April 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.

March 23, 2021

Very good app, and very nice friendly and fast service. Thank you very much. They make all what you want.

Musthavetobacco
Germany
Ordersify replied March 23, 2021

Thank you for your review, it means a lot to my whole team. It really encourages us to keep providing the best quality services to all of our customers.

Feel free to let us know if you have any recommendations or questions.

January 9, 2022

I love it! It is exactly what I was looking for. My clients are going to appreciate that I have this feature available.

a&p GIFTS
Ordersify replied January 9, 2022

In a long day, your review makes us feel better, thank you for choosing and using Ordersify.

We always set satisfaction of customers on top and we are so happy to achieve this.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Edited December 22, 2020

Great app! Easy to use for anyone who isn't tech savvvy. Quick customer service. I would recommend!

AmHome
March 29, 2021

AMAZING fast customer support! Love how it's free! Will definitely be recommending this app to everyone.

Tinye Swimwear
Ordersify replied March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review, it means a lot to my whole team. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com