Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 31, 2022

Was trying to find an app that can help my customer get notified when the item is back in stock. The app is simple and has great features. Moreover, the support is quick and super helpful. Keep it up!

Ripper Online
Time spent using app: 4 months
Ordersify replied March 31, 2022

Thank you so much for the review.
I sincerely appreciate the awesome and honest feedback. I am happy to hear that Ordersify help you are having such a great experience with the app.

Our support team is always glad to assist you and answer any questions and I'll be sure to share this feedback with the entire team. 😊

Please do let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

March 29, 2022

I love everything about this app! I have trouble with adding the inline button to my store and contacted customer service, they gave me a really quick response and help me to fix it within minutes! Highly recommended to anyone who wants to get the best out of it! I also love how the app has free features that cover everything my store needs!

Blanc&Co.
Brunei
Time spent using app: 18 days
Ordersify replied March 29, 2022

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this great review!

We are so happy to hear that Ordersify is benefiting your shop and business. Thanks again!

Whenever you need help with Ordersify, just drop us a line via Livechat channel. We are more than ready to help!

Looking forward to chatting with you again.
Best Regards,

March 29, 2022

I have just installed this app so need to see how it performs but installed easily and the team were super helpful and very fast getting the 'out of stock' form button onto my product page rather than the side. Love the fact that you can customise colours even on the free plan. Great app so far!

The Cottage Gardener
Time spent using app: 4 months
Ordersify replied March 29, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Ordersify with us, we really appreciate your feedback.

Our support team is also working hard to deliver the best customer service possible, because we understand your time is valuable.

Please let us know if you require assistance.
All the best!

March 28, 2022

A simple and easy to install and use app. Excellent value for money. Cost effective. I have no complaints.

Soul Sparks
South Africa
Time spent using app: 12 months
Ordersify replied March 28, 2022

Great words by the great customer, thank you a lot! We are happy to read it.💕

Please don't hesitate to contact us via email or Live chat window any time you need.
All the best,

March 28, 2022

The team helped us integrate the functionality into our theme and they provided a really good service. I would recommend!

Higher Nature
Time spent using app: 5 days
Ordersify replied March 28, 2022

In a long day, your review makes us feel better, thank you for choosing and using Ordersify.

We always set satisfaction of customers on top and we are so happy to achieve this.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Have a great day!

March 26, 2022

Very responsive CS, with great service and professional skill. And the plugin itself is very easy to use!

MIJ 日本製雜貨店
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 8 days
Ordersify replied March 26, 2022

Thank you very much for being a valued customer of the Ordersify app.

We feel so lucky that you have chosen us.
We always put customer satisfaction as a priority and we are ready to go the extra mile to meet our customers.

Once again, thank you for your lovely review! We look forward to working with you again. 💖

March 25, 2022

Quick response and works perfectly. Hopefully they have their preorder option active soon which is currently due until their next version release.

Treasure Trunk
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Ordersify replied March 26, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review!

It drives us to deliver the best product and effective solution for valuable customers like you. We are so glad for our team to work with you.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email or live chat channel if there is anything else we can help you with.

We will be happy to assist you.

March 24, 2022

Quick response and even quicker execution on the help end. Very impressed on their customer support!

Opal and Olive
Time spent using app: 27 days
Ordersify replied March 25, 2022

My heartfelt thanks go to you for appreciating our app. We are very happy to help you. It motivates us to keep working.

Please let us know if you require assistance. All the best!

March 24, 2022

great app, does its job. The support team was quick and efficient solving two app configuration issues.
Thanks

Sea Shepherd Store
Italy
Time spent using app: 11 months
Ordersify replied March 24, 2022

We are very much obliged to you for review our app. It really means a lot to my team. We always aim to bring you the best app and hope you enjoy.

If you have any further queries, please let us know.
All the best,

March 23, 2022

Plenty of customization and the support team is extremely responsive. We had an issue around our inline button showing, they resolved it in no time.

Fox River® Socks
Time spent using app: 26 days
Ordersify replied March 24, 2022

Hey there,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Ordersify with us.

Your feedback is extremely valuable. It motivates us to keep working.

Please let us know if you require assistance.
All the best!