Back in Stock: Pre Orders

Back in Stock: Pre Orders

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Brocke Baits

Amazing free to use app and great support! The app is very user friendly and allows customizing a lot. To remove the brand mark you just have to contact the support and they'll quickly help you.

March 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review. We really appreciate your share your experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more...

Salud Mediterránea

Customer/tech service has been quick, attentive and efficient. So far the app works well and just as it says it will, and as I need it to.

March 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback on Shopify App Store.

Please contact us support@ordersify.com if you have any other questions

Bermies Swimwear

Great app! Works exactly as promised. Their customer support team responds immediately in case you have any problems.

March 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. We're so happy to hear about that.

Please let me know if you have any other questions

Modern Market

Very easy to install and set up! Customer service reached out to me in a timely manner after submitting a support request.

March 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It really encourages us to keep providing the best quality services to all of our customers.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.

CasabiancaFurniture

Just amazing I'm shocked it's FREE! Their service, response and dedication of their team amazing. I needed a modification for our site to show the notify me widget when my stock falls below 3 in-stock but still allow the add to cart and process the order so we can place it on backorder in our system. They got it on point on the first try. Don't even think twice about it, I'm sure you tried a few other options and hated it like me! It's hard to find the perfect match application this one is one of the rare, easy and responsive applications out there that's a must if you keep track of stock.

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com. We are always ready to help you! 💪

AlchePharma

An excellent customer retention APP, as well as a very simple yet essential automated inventory alert system for any e-commerce site. In simple terms, customers being notified when an out of stock is back in stock is an essential customer happiness tool. Then to combine that with low inventory alerts being automated and emailed to your logistics teams, for free, wow !!! The customer service of the Ordersify teams is exceptional as well. In all honesty, when you experience the full benefits of this e-commerce support company, it makes you want to explore all that they do. Ralph Turchiano, CEO AlchePharma

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Pikku-Riikka

Customer service are so fast and very helpfull. Everything went so smootly. I really recommend that application.

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are really glad you for taking the time out to share your experience with us.
It is our goal that you are always happy with Ordersify quality, so please contact us support@ordersify.com if you have any other questions.

Pigott's Store

I have been looking for free Re-stock notification app for ages. I was looking 'Notify me' in-line button below the colour selection and then visitor get automatic email when we re-stock it.
I was looking a lot of apps but I had to pay monthly but we are running small business so it was bit tough.
I also happy with customer service. When I found out some problem, they fixed it very quickly. I am strongly recommend this app.

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. We will keep on improving our services for valued Ordersify users like you.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Bloom Page Wood

This app is awesome! It was easy to install and customize to fit the exact vibe that I'm going for. Andy is awesome and responded very quickly to my question. Highly recommend!

March 8, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share this opinion with us. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service👏.
Please don't hesitate to contact us via email support@ordersify.com
if you have any questions or concerns.

Techon

The app looks and works great, it is very user-friendly and easy to customize. Customer Service is spot on! Super quick to respond and resolve any issues/questions.

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We value your opinion and always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.
If you need any more help, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com