Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Developer
Ordersify
4.9
June 20, 2022

Great app, I really appreciate all the support in customising it to our needs. Really helpful team! Thanks

Georganics
Time spent using app: 17 days
Ordersify replied June 20, 2022

Once again, thanks a lot for your review❤️

We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with our app and the support team.

If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again, we'll do our best to assist you!

June 20, 2022

I had a question and the response time was amazing and quick. Very helpful staff as they took care of my needs immediately.

porterfi
Time spent using app: 17 days
Ordersify replied June 20, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion!

We're really happy that you're satisfied with our app and the support team.

Should you have any questions in the future, feel free to reach out to us anytime and we'll do our best to assist you!

June 17, 2022

We are very excited to have this app added to our website. The customer service team was amazing is helping us set up this app. Looking forward to seeing the growth thanks to this App

Shoppedeals
Time spent using app: 6 days
Ordersify replied June 19, 2022

Have a great day,
Thank you very much for your amazing review, as well as the Ordersify team is delighted that you are enjoying the app and that the customer service is good as well :)

As always, if you need help with anything else just let us know and we will be more than happy to help

I wish you a wonderful week ahead.

Kind Regards

June 16, 2022

I have installed this app to send out of stock notifications. I spotted a small issue after installing it and provided feedback to the developers whom acted immediately on it and fix it in no time. So far very happy with the results and the speed and good communication with the team behind it.

NordFPV
Sweden
Time spent using app: 15 days
Ordersify replied June 16, 2022

I am glad to hear that you are having a great experience with Ordersify.

We are always happy to assist. Please do let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

Edited June 13, 2022

**UPDATE** I figured out the issue I was having. It was on my end and not on the app side. Five stars for a five star app! Customer service was fast and helpful. I left the original review below for reference. ORIGINAL REVIEW:
So far so good. Customer service is fast and responsive and the app is doing what I want it to do. Only reason for 4 stars is because I am facing a hiccup with updating some of the text. If I can get that to properly update, then I'll change my review to 5 stars for sure!

DENAJI
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
Ordersify replied June 16, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Ordersify with us.

With your precious feedback, it motivates us to keep on improving the app and develop better features for our customers 💚

We truly hope that we could be with you until the day your business prosper with Ordersify.

Once again, thank you for spending your time for such a wonderful feedback. We truly appreciate it. Please drop us a message via Livechat window anytime you need assistance. We're looking forward to supporting you again.