Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

SleepingWolvesArt

Exactly what we needed! :D Works and looks great, just enough customization, and the support team is extremely quick and helpful. They integrated two features for us within the day. For a free app it's wonderful. Thank you!

March 18, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

The Mac Support Store

This developer team is outstanding on all counts. Product, response time, and so on. Would give them six stars if possible. Keep up the great work guys.

March 18, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. We're happy to hear that you're loving our app & support.

Please reach us anytime for any issues.

Leggero Shop

App perfetta. Assistenza TOP! Andy è praticamente fantastico! In pochissimo tempo ha apportato modifiche per rendere magnifico il pulsante di avviso!

March 17, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review.

VIIIsix

I ran into a few issues trying to set this up which would have normally forced me to delete the app out of frustration. But the technical support/customer service is SPOT ON! Any message sent, was responded almost immediately and they waste no time trying to correct any and all issues. The service alone makes this app worth getting, and to be honest, it inspires me to do better with customer service for my own store. Thanks Andy and the team. You guys are amazing. Oh, and the stock out notifications and buttons gives my site a more professional look. I'm so grateful I decided to go with Ordersify.

March 17, 2021

The Pretty Damned

Amazing customer service. Very quick to respond and fix the issue. Couldn't recommend this app enough!

March 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Webshop-Bdifrent

What a great app, where everything is possible. It is ideal to use so that customers can sign up for a product that is out of stock. In addition, the customer service is worth a big fat 10. I spoke to Andy and he will help you set up your page correctly within a few minutes. All in all, I don't give this app a 10 but a big fat 10 ++. Keep it up!

March 16, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being an Ordersify user and helping to share the word about us.

ICI CARE

I just installed it. The team is super responsive! Lovely. I recommend to try this solution for your store!

March 16, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. So glad to hear that the team could help you out.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

craftbuddy.shop

Great simple and effective APP. It's early days but so far I really like it and our customers appreciate they can be notified when their favourite item is back in stock. Andy was able to fix a little thing for me and the communication was good.

Johanna Petersen

I can highly recommend this app. The customer support is super fast and very competent! The app works perfectly. I am very happy.

March 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

The Crock Ltd

Been looking for a while for a stock notification app that is simple to use but still customisable, and this ticks all the boxes. Andy was a great help when trying to add a button rather than a floating notification. Best thing about this app? It's free!

March 15, 2021