Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock, and Out of Stock Alerts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Joker and the Thief

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Chris was fantastic in integrating certain features like the Low Stock Bar into our site, with the default theme font, which was a nice touch. I downloaded the app mostly for the back in stock email feature. So seeing the low stock bar was a fantastic bonus feature to implement into the business. Thanks guys!

January 21, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Ordersify with us, we really appreciate your feedback.

Our support team is also working hard to deliver the best customer service possible, because we understand your time is valuable.

If you have any further queries, please let us know.
Have a great day!

LEINEREI

Location Germany

Very very good and super fast customer service! The app works very well, would definitely recommend!

January 21, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the ordersify with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. It motivates us to keep working.

Please let us know if you require assistance.
All the best!

Flying Solo Gear Company

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I tried about 5 different apps and not a single one could do as well as this one, the customer service is superb and I was able to get this app looking exactly how I want it to look with their help. Thank you so much. I'd highly recommend installing this app, forget about everyone else!

January 19, 2022

On behalf of the Ordersify team, I want to thank you for the great review and the lovely words.

I'm so glad we were able to help you to make you satisfied. And I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problems.

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Once again, thank you!

Skincare by Dr V

this app did exactly what it said it would do, with very prompt & friendly customer support, thank you!

January 14, 2022

Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we're on the right track!

We're very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Don't forget to get in touch with us anytime you need our assistance via email and Live chat channel!

PAND40

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 21 hours

It works perfect! Even if you have questions, you will be helped quickly and well! very happy with this app!

January 14, 2022

Thank you very much for being a valued customer of the Ordersify app. We feel so lucky that you have chosen us.
We always put customer satisfaction as a priority and we are ready to go the extra mile to meet our customers.
Once again, thank you for your lovely review! We look forward to working with you again. 💖

FemmeFatale.Boutique

I used this app and it’s so great! The setup is pretty easy and if something doesn’t work with your theme or coding, the customer support is there to help you

January 12, 2022

Thank you very much for leaving such good feedback for us.

We are happy that so you’ve had a great experience with the Ordersify app. The whole supporter's team is working hard to deliver the best possible service to you.

Have a good day. We're looking forward to your next visit!.

Ocean Peak Designs

Time spent using app 29 minutes

I've shifted from custom orders to only having made stock on my website. I wanted to have an easy way for customers to let me know exactly what they want without paying through the roof. The integration was SO easy and very customizable. I opted for the free to test it out. It's late and the customer service team had the button on my page integrated in minutes. I haven't used it for long, but I'm really happy so far.

January 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback and support!

We are glad to hear that you are happy with Ordersify.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

o-lens.co.in

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Best app!!! must use it! and quickly support and well installation. Thanks support! dear team!! have a good day

January 12, 2022

My heartfelt thanks for your wonderful review.

Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Have a nice day!

Catherine Cole Atelier

I installed app and needed help placing it under my "sold out" button, they did it within hours, very polite and great service. Thanks

a&p GIFTS

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I love it! It is exactly what I was looking for. My clients are going to appreciate that I have this feature available.

January 9, 2022

In a long day, your review makes us feel better, thank you for choosing and using Ordersify.

We always set satisfaction of customers on top and we are so happy to achieve this.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.