Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 22, 2022

The app looks and functions great. Dashboard is easy to use and has everything you need. The first 6 customers have signed up already! Recommended

Afrika Naturstein & Teak Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 days
Ordersify replied March 22, 2022

We are all so proud that our app and our support can make you feel satisfied!

Your trust and wonderful feedback motivated us to keep on developing the app and providing better services to our customers.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

March 21, 2022

I was lost after install the Shopify2.0 theme, but Andy helped me really quick and professional. This APP is great! And I hope I can earn enough to be a paid user of Ordersify soon!

【HKストア】香港食品オンラインショップ
Japan
Ordersify replied March 22, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your ideas with us. 😘

Your positive feedback provides us with a lot of motivation to enhance our app.

I'm hoping that we'll be able to grow together! If you have any additional queries, please contact us.

March 18, 2022

I used this app to add a back-in-stock notification to my store. While I haven't launched my store yet and therefore cannot comment on how the app works at scale, I had a simple and seamless experience setting it up, and the Ordersify team was prompt and helpful at manually integrating my inline "Notify Me" button and form. Would recommend!

How To Heal Co.
Ordersify replied March 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you. It means a lot to us. ☺️

We always strive to deliver the best service to our beloved customers. Therefore, your feedback is a great motivation for us.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
Kind Regards,

March 18, 2022

The ordersify team is professional, prompt & helpful (100 star review). Keep up the great work! i look forward to working with the team for future projects.

EMERALD X SIN
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Ordersify replied March 18, 2022

Your kind words warmed our hearts a lot. 💕

We are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you. It has been a pleasure taking care of your site. Thank you so much!

Hope we will continue our communication in a fruitful way. Please contact us anytime you need our close assistance via 24/7 Livechat window. We're really looking forward to your next visit!

March 17, 2022

Andy from the team is very helpful and responds super fast. Everything is easy to use and good. Thank you!

Breath & Feel
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! 🤩

We really appreciate you using the app! If there's anything else we can do, please feel free to reach out at any time.

Best wishes, Linda

March 16, 2022

This app is exactly what we were looking for, there were a couple of things we wanted to change about the Notify Me button and the email notification that is sent out, the option wasn’t within the app to do what we wanted. But I reached out via email and Andy got exactly what we were wanting done very quickly! Amazing response time and helped us get it exactly how we wanted it! 10 out of 10!

Thomas Cattle Company
Time spent using app: 1 day
Ordersify replied March 17, 2022

Thank you very much for leaving such good feedback for us.😊

We are happy that so you’ve had a great experience with the Ordersify app. The whole supporter's team is working hard to deliver the best possible service to you.

Have a good day. We're looking forward to your next visit!

March 16, 2022

The app is easy to use, i had to enable a button on my theme and they replied to my request with efficiency. They are super fast!

Luli Art Bijoux
Italy
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Ordersify replied March 17, 2022

Thank you so much for such a great review. ❤️

We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us and our supporters in the Live chat window. We are willing to help you anytime 🥰
All the best,

March 16, 2022

After some help with the installation of the side button and button on productpage very thing works now! :) happy

Dresses Boutique
Netherlands
Ordersify replied March 16, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review!

It drives us to deliver the best product and effective solution for valuable customers like you. We are so glad for our team to work with you.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email or live chat channel if there is anything else we can help you with.

We will be happy to assist you.

March 15, 2022

APP easy to use, customer service patience to solve the problem. I am looking forward to the next improvement in performance

Urban Revivo Singapore
China
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Ordersify replied March 15, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review for us. ❤️

We pledge to never cease improving our product and service to you.

Thank you once again for your nice thoughts and your valuable time!

March 15, 2022

I was looking for an app to notify customers when an item was back in stock. This app does the job perfectly. Great customer support!

Livfolk
Time spent using app: 8 months
Ordersify replied March 15, 2022

Hey there,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Ordersify with us.

Your feedback is extremely valuable. It motivates us to keep working.

Please let us know if you require assistance.
All the best!