Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Free plan available

o-lens.co.in

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Best app!!! must use it! and quickly support and well installation. Thanks support! dear team!! have a good day

January 12, 2022

My heartfelt thanks for your wonderful review.

Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Have a nice day!

Catherine Cole Atelier

I installed app and needed help placing it under my "sold out" button, they did it within hours, very polite and great service. Thanks

a&p GIFTS

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I love it! It is exactly what I was looking for. My clients are going to appreciate that I have this feature available.

January 9, 2022

In a long day, your review makes us feel better, thank you for choosing and using Ordersify.

We always set satisfaction of customers on top and we are so happy to achieve this.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

LUMENITE

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Great and useful app, customer service was awesome and helped me with my implementation within a few hours of my request.

January 8, 2022

We are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you and thank you so much for spending your precious time to provide us with this nice feedback! 🥰

So delighted to know you're pleased with our app features and our helpful customer service.

Please feel free to contact us via email and Livechat channel whenever you need a hand.

Foltsum

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Installed the app and gave the support a shout to activate the inline button. We exchanged few emails - FAST REPLY - and everything is running smoothy.
Thanks!

January 8, 2022

Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we're on the right track!

We're very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Don't forget to get in touch with us anytime you need our assistance via email and Live chat channel!

Facia Jay Apparel

Time spent using app 1 day

I needed my widget to be integrated into my website theme and the response was extremely fast and solved my issues in under 24 hours! I would definitely recommend!

January 7, 2022

Thank you very much for leaving such good feedback for us 😊.

We are happy that so you’ve had a great experience with the Ordersify app. The whole supporter's team is working hard to deliver the best possible service to you.

We're looking forward to your next visit!

Simply Wholesale

Location Australia

The app was easy to instal and setup. The support team have been incredible in customising the widget for us and we are glad with the service.

January 4, 2022

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
All the best,
Linda…

3DHUB CANADA

excellent app, support is quick on response and help me set up my theme in no time. Highly recommended.

January 4, 2022

Thank you for spending your time for such a wonderful feedback.

We truly appreciate it. Whenever you need heap with Ordersify, just drop us a line via Livechat channel. We are more than ready to help!

Looking forward to chatting with you again.

New Day Activewear

Location Philippines

Good support and fast service. highly recommended! The customizable "notify me when available" is very useful for small businesses!

January 4, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the ordersify with us.

Your feedback is extremely valuable. It motivates us to keep working.

Please let us know if you require assistance.

Voodoo Wolf Tasmania

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Does exactly what I need and the staff are extremely help or quick to respond. A+++ on everything. Thank you.

January 1, 2022

We are very much obliged to you for review our app.

It really means a lot to my team. We always aim to bring you the best app and hope you enjoy.

If you have any further queries, please let us know.
Have a great day!