Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Angel & Dove

Simple and intuitive to install, lots of flexibility to add brand fonts and colours etc. I asked Support to help me create an inline button instead of the default floating one and they responded very quickly and could not have been more helpful. So far, very impressed and would recommend.

Canyon Coffee

Exactly what I was looking for. Great app. My theme already had a notification field, but it didn't allow variants to be submitted. This works well to fix that, and it's amazing that it's free!

Snape Maltings

I installed this app with ease. The setup was straight forward and easy to understand. I had one issue, which when I contacted their technical support team, they fixed within 30 mins. Superb!

Lotte321

Amazing team and the QUICKEST responses. So glad I found this app. I recommend to anyone who wants out of stock alerts / wants to allow customers to sign up for product restocks. Great team, great app!

Alphabet Brewing Company

Great app, runs really smoothly and looks clean. Helpful notifications regarding low stock products as well.

Snapperrock Middle East

We used this app to follow our stock and also to inform our customers when items come back in stock.it is very helpful and it works perfectly. We sent them an email regarding to change the sender information from ordersify to our company name on the emails and they fixed it in 15 minutes. They are just great.

Floby Överskottslager AB

Been using it for a few days, but I got only positive things to say about this app so far! The functions I were looking for in a nice and modern format. The support was super quick and more than helpful, thanks Andy!

Scarlet au Citron

We used this app for the products out of stock and allowed the visitors to subscribe to an alert and be informed when the product is back in stock. The Odersify Support Team is very reactive and helpful in every moment of the day and also the weekend. I recommend !

RedLeaf Exotics

App works just as it should! Very easy to understand and I like that I can easily toggle between inline and widget mode without dipping into the code.

First & Last Brewery

Amazing support from the developer who helped me install the inline notify button (well actually he installed it!). The app was perfect for our needs... We highly recommend it.