Back in Stock ‑ Low Stock Pro

Back in Stock ‑ Low Stock Pro | Reviews

by Ordersify

Preorder, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

Rahul Patel Collection

I have been looking for a Back in Stock app for quite a while. And after trying a few different apps, this has to be the best Back in Stock app available for many reasons. It's free! Customer Service is the best available. I needed to have my entire form and buttons customised to fit in line with our website - and Andy helped with everything with a very quick turnaround. Highly recommend this app.

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!~
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com
We're willing to help you.

All the best,

Bamihouses

What an amazing app! They also provide low stock alert for inventory management. The app is easy to use and very straight forward. Gotta love their customer service. Best wish to Andy and his Ordersify's team !!!

March 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you love the app.
We will continue to support you whenever you need us!

Wish you all the best!

Manetain Beauty Supply

I'm very happy with this app! It's free, I was able to customize it to fit my store perfectly and customer service was friendly and fast with assisting me! I highly recommend this app!!

March 5, 2021

We are so happy to hear your positive feedback. I hope you love it.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Paola And Joy

Great app! Initially easy to setup. Had some issues with the app not being compatible with my theme but support was super prompt and sorted everything right away

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're always to help you.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

Best regards,

Madspeed7

The app is pretty useless to me as emails were getting sent to the junk mail. Good communication from App developer thou hence why i have given the 3 stars. They tried to help but unfortunately they are using poor email servers which simply sent emails to junk mail. I decided to use another paid app which is working very well.

Pedro Super Store LLC

Excellent App for free!!!
Very professional and I know that it will help very much.
I am really thankful.

AmHome

Great app! Easy to use for anyone who isn't tech savvvy. Quick customer service. I would recommend!

All Things Cutting

I put in a request to help me set up the app in my online store. It took less that 30min to have it up & running . Thanks Andy

Little Silk Stories

Very efficient and allows customization exactly like how we needed. The support was excellent and helped us customize the button placement.

hippiesandcowboysboutique

I asked for help on placement of my button and they did it for me very quickly. Great customer service super easy to use!