Back in Stock ‑ Out of Stock

Developer
Ordersify
4.9
May 26, 2022

So helpful and it’s all set up ready to go. I’m looking forward to seeing it work. Thanks Andy for setting it up. Response was so fast.

Daisy Park
Time spent using app: 1 day
Ordersify replied May 26, 2022

We are all so proud that our app and our support can make you feel satisfied!

Your trust and wonderful feedback motivated us to keep on developing the app and providing better services to our customers.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Kind Regards,

May 26, 2022

I got a very quick response and help fixing an issue with the location of my out of stock notification button.

PALISADE
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Ordersify replied May 26, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your ideas with us. Your positive feedback provides us with a lot of motivation to enhance our app.

I'm hoping that we'll be able to grow together! If you have any additional queries, please contact us.
Best Regards,

May 23, 2022

Great app! We needed help with a formatting issue and Andy helped us right away and was able to help us get the app formatted on our website exactly how we wanted it to look. Appreciated the quick support and appreciate the app to keep track of out of stock items.

mamarisingcollective
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Ordersify replied May 24, 2022

In a long day, your review makes us feel better, thank you for choosing and using Ordersify.

We always set satisfaction of customers on top and we are so happy to achieve this.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Best Regards,

May 19, 2022

Did not work after publishing. Requested support for help, but no response for 3-4 days and still no reply.

pionunnal
Japan
Time spent using app: 3 days
Ordersify replied May 19, 2022

Hi

I'm Andy from the Ordersify team.

Can you check your inbox?

I tried to reply IMMEDIATELY after you emailed me 2 emails on May 17 16:52 and May 17 14:59 (GMT +7) - https://i.imgur.com/SfWh6Qg.png https://imgur.com/QBGYfB5.png But I didn't receive your response, I also send you a message via Facebook Messenger. Can you help me to check? Please help me to check my message and reply to me as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Andy

May 19, 2022

Quick response and quick fix time, great customer service! We love this app, gives us great insight into our wanted product range...

By Pariah
Time spent using app: 3 months
Ordersify replied May 19, 2022

Thank you for giving us such nice words❤️

We do our best to offer the best possible service for Ordersify customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.
Kind Regrads,