Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

blank basics

Definitely the best app for product alerts! I contacted them to remove brand marks and they were extremely receptive and helpful. They also helped me move the "notify me" button to where I wanted it. I tried other similar apps and this was definitely the most user friendly and customizable option. Customer service 10/10 as well!

Yarn Nut Yarn Store

App does exactly what I wanted and looks great on the product page. Support was quick and very responsive and quickly solved a setup problem caused by my unusual inventory reporting requirements. Thank you!

Saveone

Ho usato quest'app per avvisare i miei clienti quando un capo torna nuovamente online e funziona benissimo anche autonomamente. Fantastico e gratuito.

Glam by Sam Whiting

Loving this app! Its helped me secure sales that wouldn't have happened otherwise. Quick and responsive help from the support team who went above and beyond to meet my expectations- specifically Andy! Thank you so much!

In Pursuit of Tea

Easy to set up and customize to our store's design and fast responses from the support team. Working great already.

Aussie Camping Store

BRILLIANT service, excellent app. Nothing to complain about. Highly recommended. Had a request to the developers, fixed in minutes and offered to make a few improvements too. How on earth could you complain?

Wax & Wonder by Afropolitan Boutique | A Made in Liberia African Fashion & Lifestyle Brand

I am really pleased with this app. I was looking for a notification app with the button to install on the page. They have a popup that works as well, but I really wanted people to be able to view just in case they have popups blocked for some reason. I had an issue with integrating and they responded with hours to resolve. Very impressed and would recommend them.

CariKulture

This is a great app for catching those sales for out of stock products. Turnaround for customer service is fast and on point. Looking forward to see what features they add to make it even better.

la femme renée

This app is super great. It helps me a lot to track my stock. But the best part is the service. SUPER friendly and SUPER helpful. I highly recommend the services of Ordersify!

ChildLedPlay

I was struggling to add the inline button myself and within minutes the support team had been in touch, set this up and removed the ordersify branding for me. Very quick customer service and incredibly helpful - I am looking forward to seeing how this app helps with sales of items back in stock