Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

Low Stock ‑ Back in Stock Pro

by Ordersify

Restocked Alerts, Back in Stock, Low Stock & Out Stock Alerts

New Day Originals

Great app. Does what I needed it to do. Was quick to install and to configure and is already up and running with customers starting to submit requests.

ComicSense.XYZ

The app. It's ease of use. The customizable settings and along with all the feature. But still the best part is the customer support.

Angel & Dove

Simple and intuitive to install, lots of flexibility to add brand fonts and colours etc. I asked Support to help me create an inline button instead of the default floating one and they responded very quickly and could not have been more helpful. So far, very impressed and would recommend.

Binge Scents

Perfect app for Back in Stock alert, signup and auto email... and it's FREE! Super easy to use and customize. The BIG benefit to the app is the amazing support from Andy and team! I can't believe how he went above and beyond to make sure my product pages were optimized with this app. Thank you Odersify for being awesome.

Un Lieu de Lumière - cours à distance thérapies énergétiques

Great app. Easy to use, you can still change texts and colors if needed. Has also translations included. Needed a small support for French translations. Andy helped me out quickly. And... yes it's free. Thank you !

La Lingerie

amazing free app with one of the best customer services.
works as expected, easy to design, and exactly what I searched for.
thank you!!

Canyon Coffee

Exactly what I was looking for. Great app. My theme already had a notification field, but it didn't allow variants to be submitted. This works well to fix that, and it's amazing that it's free!

Snape Maltings

I installed this app with ease. The setup was straight forward and easy to understand. I had one issue, which when I contacted their technical support team, they fixed within 30 mins. Superb!

Lotte321

Amazing team and the QUICKEST responses. So glad I found this app. I recommend to anyone who wants out of stock alerts / wants to allow customers to sign up for product restocks. Great team, great app!

Alphabet Brewing Company

Great app, runs really smoothly and looks clean. Helpful notifications regarding low stock products as well.