Order Tagger

Order Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto tag orders based on delivery dates, zip codes and more!

Grahams of Bath

Excellent app that does exactly what we need it to do.

We required some support when we first installed the app on store, the support we received was fast and effective. Thank you!

My Vape Box

I use Order Tagger to automatically create tags telling me when an order is a customer's first, second, third order etc. Order Tagger lets me automatically include the tag in the order notes too, so it appears on my despatch notes - which is really useful!
The app itself is really easy to setup and use and very flexible in terms of the different types of tags it can automatically add to orders.
Customer support has also been really helpful when I've had questions about the features.
Overall, Order Tagger is a really useful and easy to use app and saves me loads of time when processing my customer orders.

Stretch It Body Jewellery

Works perfectly. Would be surprised if this app doesn't meet your needs. Can streamline a complicated fulfilment system!

Tourne Sol

This app does exactly what is says.

We wanted a way to tag new orders in function of their shipping method and this app does the trick.

Thanks!
Dan

Actionwipes

Very intuitive app with great versatility. But, what really sets this app apart is the customer service. Union Works takes the time to address any questions you have and quickly fix any problems that might arise.

Well worth the $$!

Protalus Dev 1

Easy to set up, and the ability to tag existing orders is great. Highly recommend this app.

Socal Grad Club

App worked great, and most importantly, customer service was prompt and professional.

Colibrifundraising

Excellent app - no frills, just does exactly what it says in an easy to use format. The developers are so helpful - they respond to emails quickly, politely and are willing to add customization as needed. If you ever need to find an order that shopify search doesn't support - such as identifying orders by shipping method - this is the app for you!

Wholesale Plush

Our company tracks our customers by a number of methods including the sales channel, weather or not they use coupon codes, and whether or not the customer is a first time or returning customer. The order tagger app pays for itself because I'd be spending a lot of time manually tagging orders.

Cart Kingz

Had a couple of issues at first, but support was top notch and we realized that it was an issue with Shopify more than the app. These guys got it fixed and offered a solution, now the app is working great. Can't say how much time this saves me. Shopify does a terrible job of letting you organize orders, and this app is so flexible. You can create any kind of tagging rule you could think up, and the best part is that you can create a new rule and even go back and apply to previous orders to have them automatically tagged as well. Best shopify app I've gotten in a long time. So worth the price with how much time it saves you!