Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

XXLPanda.com

I think Outfy is one of the most usable app in the similar market, I have tried a few others but none can fulfills my needs. Although you will need some time to set it up properly, once it is done you can just sit back and forget about it.

Raggzz Custom Styles

I used this app to help me post to social media. It's great for that, and saves me a ton of time. Support has been responsive too. The fact that collages, stickers, video, gifs and shout outs are available pretty much puts it over the edge from good to very good. Keep up the great work!

Q Vintage Jewelry

Works very well. I use this to drive traffic to my shopify, ebay and etsy with Pinterest and other social media. If you're going to pay to drive traffic, this is one if the most affordable ways for us small guys to it.

TuaPrata

top notch app, this saves hours and days of our life! ahhaha superb, also instagram posts works amazing

awrora

Great software, easy to operate and customize. saves me time on advertising on social networks. I will always recommend

Atlas Computers & Electronics

great software, helped increase traffic to our site. easy to work with and configure. will recommend always

Random Stuff I Need

I absolutely love this app. It does the work for me. I enjoyed that! Once my sources are connected, it shares to my platforms at different times of the day. Takes that off my plate so I can get other things done. Definitely has boosted sales for randomstuffineed dot com

LITGLOSS

Litgloss LLC gets a lot of promotion because of this! Random promo at random times when you may not even be around to promote is awesome! I love it. Keeps my sales going!

SimplyUnique.JewelryDesign

Great app. Saved me tons of time. Easy to use. Easy integration with shopify and social media. I definitely woul recommend using this app.

Rhoda's Fashion For Less Now

Best App ever it saves me so much time with advertising on social media platforms. I highly recommend