4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its automation of social media marketing across various platforms. They value its time-saving features like post scheduling and automated publishing. The app's customizable templates, detailed analytics, and responsive support are also praised. Merchants report increased traffic and sales due to its effective automation and wide reach. The convenience of managing multiple sales channels in one place is also highlighted. Its reasonable pricing, flexibility, and user-friendly interface are additional benefits.

February 6, 2016

This is a great app. A real time saver when it comes to posting on social networks. I would recommend it to anyone who uses social networks. I love it.

Kamiski Jewelry Designs
June 8, 2021

I used this app to manage my social media. It looks amazing and super fun to work with. I scheduled post using automation its very simple and easy

Cheappackagingsolutions
November 11, 2018

Great app. So easy to post to social media. Simplifies my promotions and marketing process. Love it!

IntoMyGifts
Malaysia
22 days using the app
Edited August 13, 2017

I write this review only because until now each time I open Outfy, I get an in-window popup reminding me to write a review, which is quite annoying.
On the plus side: Their support is polite and quick.

Riding Vision
Switzerland
22 days using the app
Edited September 3, 2019

We used this app for a few days with Facebook and Instagram. After a few days Facebook and Instagram
1. Blocked my account when I try to add friends.
2. Decreased my post reach.
3. I stopped using Outfy and posting manually in order to regain my lost credibility with them.

Customer Support said we havent seen this behavior with any other account offered no solution other than asking us to contact Facebook.

I highly doubt they looked into the settings of my account or did any other research.

Amazel Designs
About 1 month using the app
September 23, 2016

Does what it says. I like the automation. Very handy and convenient. I just wish it could post the images as original on FB instead of having white space on the sides. It doesn't do that for Instagram. If there's a way that I don't know, I would change it to 5 stars.

Imanlimited
20 days using the app
March 14, 2022

so far, so good. One of the things that is difficult to do is keep posting consistent. I understand how much it can impact business. The ability to automate and go in to edit beforehand is great. It has only been a few posts so far but It puts up product content in which i was lacking so it works perfect for me.

itsanafro
March 26, 2019

Very easy to use. Only added it today will see how it performs but looks promising Luv that you can share on a lot of social sites

KPJonline
South Africa
About 24 hours using the app
March 15, 2018

Nice you guys have to let one pick 3 Photos to post

Glossyfashion
19 days using the app
Edited June 17, 2017

They have problems with billing and reported data in their user interface:
1. In dashboard, part of successful instagram posts were reported as failed.
2. I use autopilot option with a task that doesn't include weekends, yet, on weekends, although no posts are scheduled for this task, I still get charged for them!
3. If you go to Activity, it shows only last 4 days and crops the rest. It doesn't scroll down at all even if I wait 30 minutes .
4. their famous dashboard, if you try to find number of successful posts for all or any social media, guess what you get? number of lines! so if a product is posted on multiple social medias or reposted on the same social media, it is counted as 1 in the total

After all the above faults, and god knows what else is hidden, as I newly joined this app, I received this reply to my 2nd query:
"we are a small yet bright team, charging next to nothing for the services we are providing, and we cannot afford to provide such personalised service every time. If you are not satisfied with our response rates, despite answering your numerous queries on the same issue, we would have to let you move on to another better service with a heavy heart. At present, we are not equipped to meet your expectation levels. As and when in the future we expand our team further, we would be more than happy to welcome you back. "

**** I got a new update now from them after they saw my review ****
I thought they would pay attention to their weak points and fix the listed errors. I got the following instead! (Somebody has a big head. Doesn't accept feedback. WoW):
"​Thanx for the review on Shopify forum. We are closing your account with​ Outfy and your unused credits would be refunded back to you. We don't meet your level of expectations, so its better for you to move on to a better app, as per your standards."

Amal Hantash Fitness