Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Professor Color

works great as far as i can tell. Thanks for the great inexpensive app.

Yarak K

I got an email said it'll increase my store's visibility from SEO perspective if I leave an review here.

Reptileslounge

Works great for our site (reptileslounge.com)!
I was losing traffic to the login process, and this makes it much more seamless for new customers.

Also Richard was incredibly helpful in tweaking the app for me to fit better on my site :)

Oursandals

Works great! I don't use that many of the available logins but does exactly what I need and for a very fair price.

Gardensofthesun

Works great, but giving it 4 stars because the Instagram login doesn't work.

Supposedly this is true for all social login apps out there, which is a shame because most people find my website through Instagram. Instead of the client's email address it creates username@instagram.com - of course now clients don't receive their account creation confirmation or order confirmation emails, which leads to confusion and unhappy customers. I've turned it off for Instagram and it works perfectly smooth now.

There's no help or customer service within the app itself, but there's an email address on the Shopify apps space. Richard is very quick to respond.

Sin Chew Optics

Simple, easy to use, visitor user-friendly, lowly priced.

Definitely recommended for those who require Social Login on their website.

Too Turnt Upparel

I dig it. It gives my small store a quick and easy way to get customers logged in and works great with messenger feature from shopify.

Sunnysmile

Great app, easy to set up and very usefull!

Sirensong Wetsuits

Richard was very helpful and I am very happy with this app! Highly recommended!

Desibaskettokyo