Reviews (427)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and multiple social login options. They value the customization of login buttons, affordability, and the boost in customer registrations and retention. The customer support team is praised for their efficiency and responsiveness. The app is easy to install and operates reliably.

September 14, 2016

Cool tool to use in the site, only hick up, even after logging in with this system you have to leave your credentials again to put a rating in the items or a comments.

Asides from that, very practical!

Good work

Asia Lounges
Thailand
March 26, 2019

Je viens juste installé l'application et j'attend de voir comment, elle fonctionne mais elle est facile utilisée, beau concept...

COSMETICS BEAUTY STORE
France
Edited April 29, 2019

Does what it says it will do for a reasonable price. We also like the customization options for button display/radius and language. Minimalist enough that you can change what you need without too much distraction. I also had a small issue, which Richard responded to us right away about. He helped us integrate a quick fix to our theme. Install was a breeze. Bottom line, it just works.

Natural Force
December 20, 2022

Frequent popup to rate is very disturbing. It should not be there. Not letting me build my websile.

Woofs and Meows
United Arab Emirates
Oxi Apps replied December 20, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Oxi Social Login on your store and very sorry to hear that you didn't have the good experience with the app.

I believe, there's some misunderstanding and wanted to clarify the same. The popup is shown only once after installation and after that it's disabled. As I see app was installed today itself, so popup must have been shown only once so far. I am not sure, if thats the actual reason which lead to bad experience or there's something else. The popup is anyway disabled. Please let me know, if there's something else or specify the actual problem so that I can assist you better.

February 19, 2019

Great app and service at a price that makes sense for every site to have. Developer responded promptly to request with support and explanations.

Minnesota Discount Office Furniture
1 day using the app
March 31, 2017

Excellent app I highly recommend it

Yellow Rose Treasures
About 23 hours using the app
October 19, 2018

Great app, making the check out a seamless interaction should be at the top of any websites "to do" list.

Tom's Table Top
About 21 hours using the app
March 7, 2018

great to have this and its helpful

Pene Adidas Shop
About 14 hours using the app
November 30, 2016

Great app! Great for quick conversions using the customers existing online data from trusted social media sites. We're always looking for ways to enhance our customers experience at aiapparel.com

Thank you!

Aiapparel
About 9 hours using the app
Edited April 5, 2018

Decent app, can customize your social login buttons to match the look and feel of your website; but had to uninstall the app because for whatever reason....some glitch going on with this Review Social Login app; I could not setup to connect the Instagram social login button, every time I attempted to, it would just automatically redirect me to a Instagram error page. The whole point of installing this app for me was to setup a Facebook and Instagram social login button for our customers, but it defeats the purpose if I can't even setup the Instagram social login button.

Hhn Marketplace