Oxi Social Login , 426 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and multiple social login options. They value the customization of login buttons, affordability, and the boost in customer registrations and retention. The customer support team is praised for their efficiency and responsiveness. The app is easy to install and operates reliably.

March 31, 2017

Excellent app I highly recommend it

Yellow Rose Treasures
About 23 hours using the app
January 9, 2017

this app messes with your analytics data...says the customer purchase if from them and does not show the true data. I would look for another app if you care about analytics data.

Newsuittime
26 days using the app
October 19, 2018

Great app, making the check out a seamless interaction should be at the top of any websites "to do" list.

Tom's Table Top
About 21 hours using the app
November 2, 2018

Easy to use app which is important to business. I wish we could review after a month when we have experience with the app. I will update in a month. But so far so good. Will update in a month.

Sophiemstore
South Africa
17 days using the app
June 4, 2019

easy and good ,it help cause you dont have to code but every time imediately you login there is the app which does automatically get to social media

nitro life
14 days using the app
Oxi Apps replied June 6, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind review. We're always at your service, in case you have any questions or need any assistance.

Edited May 8, 2020

There is a problem with Facebook and twitter personal account login. I don't know why, and Twitter has authorized it. Every click still reminds me to authorize login

Meetyooshop-DealsGloble
China
13 days using the app
March 7, 2018

great to have this and its helpful

Pene Adidas Shop
About 14 hours using the app
August 23, 2016

Easy setup and looks great, could use a few more options like instagram, since a lot of traffic comes from there.

Bpapparel 2
Hungary
10 days using the app
June 4, 2019

I am using this app per advice of my mentor, to help me get more customers with accounts. I have just started using it and will let you know!

The Monster's Art
13 days using the app
Oxi Apps replied June 6, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind feedback. Hope the app is serving you well. We're always here in case you have any questions or need any kinda assistance.

January 30, 2017

Great app. Easy to use and good friendly communication from oxlapps.

Cheers