4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for significantly improving website speed, noting its ease of installation and immediate impact on site performance. It operates automatically, enhancing SEO and potentially boosting sales by improving the shopping experience. Many describe their websites as 'lightning fast' post-installation, making it a recommended tool for optimizing Shopify store speed.

March 2, 2021

Very great app makes my site load very fast and my conversions has gone up like crazy it is not normal!

Winkelbak.nl
Netherlands
17 days using the app
June 26, 2021

I used this app to help me gain some speed points and also allow my customers to shop with ease and assurance.

Beauty Boxes by Anijah-Rose
16 days using the app
April 29, 2021

My website is so slow I am loosing some sales because of this problem please help me make it better.

GTY Asia
Philippines
About 1 year using the app
RoarTheme replied April 30, 2021

Hello GTY Asia,

First of all, thank you for your interest in our app.

Regarding your question,

- This application will not increase or decrease any page load speed measures such as Pingdom or GTmetrix, Page Speed Insight, or others. Your site is not technically faster, but the user experience is highly optimized. It is also important to understand that these test tools look at the first page. Our technology is triggered on the second page. Thus you won't see any improvement in their rating. However, browse your site once the application is installed, and let yourself be impressed.

- The Page Speed Booster is using a technique called "prefetch", in which we’re actually requesting and downloading the page and storing it in the cache, right before your shoppers click the link to the page. However, this is dependent on a number of conditions (such as current tabs/threads opened by browser, the internet connection, the download process), as prefetching can be ignored by the browser, to balance itself. For example, the browser might just take the texts and abandon the request of a large font file or some images on a slow network. In a certain case, Firefox browser, it will only prefetch resources when “the browser is truly idle”.

For example, while in the Home Page, the user is currently on a page where they are making a decision of a Product to click. So, 99% of the next page will be the Product Detail Page. Page Speed Booster improves the performance of this page by having the browser retrieve the contents while the user is still thinking. Once the visitor clicks on a link, the browser only needs to retrieve the content from the browser's cache.

Hope this helps :)

May 27, 2021

I can definitely tell my website loads faster now! Waiting for the shopify card to popup with my new speed, but it is def a bit faster!

Lash Life AU
15 days using the app
March 24, 2021

leuke app en werkt heel makkelijk eigenlijk hoef je niks te doen. hopelijk werkt het ook zoals het zegt

Wood And Light Design
Netherlands
10 months using the app
October 23, 2021

I can not tell anything is different about having this app!
REALLY The speed is slower and nothing has changed

The Whitening Shop
About 1 year using the app
RoarTheme replied October 23, 2021

Hi,

First of all, thank you for your interest in our app :)

Regarding your question,

- Refer to the below link to get more details about increasing your page speed

Hope this helps :)

June 8, 2020

Defiantly works. I am actually impressed and surprised. I am using a page builder & when someone clicks order now the page builder would take a few seconds to go to the checkout page but this app solves that problem. Thank you

Fabb Spot
14 days using the app
RoarTheme replied June 8, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

May 28, 2021

I used this app to help me boost my speed, I was very please with its performance. I will definitely recommend it to my friends.

Fierce Fit Shoetique
14 days using the app
December 3, 2021

I think it really improved visibly. Have to check later on, when my shop accumulates more cash and features.

bonsaiwardrobe
Germany
9 months using the app
Edited March 21, 2021

You all are amazing very easy and simple. I would love to recommend it to all Shopify users they all must try it.

H-Gray